Season 2: Episode 1 - Alone Together

The episode begins in a dark warehouse, the frame lighting up with the flashing lights of something making impact with the crates in the background. From the edge of the screen, Kevin runs in, covered in concrete. Sparks of the projectiles coming off of Kevin as he managed to leap into the air, punching the highbread in the face. The highbreed then managed to grab onto Kevin, the sound of concrete raking audible as he squeezed into Kevin's side. Ben managed to slash at the hghbreed with the proto-tool's Sword mode. He manage to then slash at the highbreed's leg, getting him to fall to one knee.

Ben: what, no DNAliens this time?

The highbreed tried to swing at him, Ben managed to block it with a mana shield.

Highbreed: I do not need them to deal with you Vermin.

Ben: not what it looks like to me.

Kevin: where is she?

The Highbreed threw Kevin at one of the various metal crates in the room, the metal of the crate creasing to match with the concrete body of Kevin. As Kevin fell to the ground, he found gwen tapping the red dial of her recalibrated Omnitrix.

Kevin: what are you doing?

The dial turned Pink, a much harsher glow now filling the environment. Of where she was hiding.

Gwen: waiting for a time in.

She activated the Omnitix and slammed down on the dial with the hologram showing as she did so. She could feel her body being taken over with a silicon aloy substance, her stature shrinking as she found herself as echo echo. Her eyes glowed in the darkness of the warehouse. She leapt forward, splitting into several clones, each of them screaming at the highbreed. Causing it to fall back, bending one of the metal crates. As he fell into it. The highbreed got back up with all the clones of gwen grabbing onto the highbreed, trying to cause it to fall over with their screams, it not working a second time. The highbreed started walking over to a weird structure. The structure was mostly made of exposed quartz crystal, and a few technological parts attached to the structure. However, it was hooked into the wall, with wires so thick they had to be carrying more than even a full 240 volts, showing it was tapped into the local powerplant.

Kevin: that's a teleporter pod.

Ben: on it.

He shot out a blast from his proto-tool, the energy from the proto-tool mixing with the teleporter pod. The device came online. The energy from the teleporter being that of a blue energy, the swirling energy started pulling in different smaller objects from the room, some of the echo echo's included. Suddenly, the highbreed lost his footing and he was dragged into the portal, he tried to grab onto the side of the teleporter pod. It eventually gave way, shards of the crystal falling into the portal as his hands do. The camera follows into the portal. The screen fades to black, a few seconds of silence passing before the sound of the portal starts growing, a flash cutting us to a desert, the highbreed and the echo' falling out from the side of the screen. The echo's flew to the floor, one dispersing as they flew into a sharp rock.

Highbreed: you mongral vermin, get your filthy body off of me.

Gwen: where are we?

Highbreed: your friend interfered with the teleporter settings. Just more reasons you lower lifeforms don't deserve to exist.

Gwen: to be fair we were a little distracted.

Another echo took her place in speaking.

Gwen: what with you trying to kill us and all?

Highbreed: that's right, I was.

He raised his arms above his head and he slammed them into the ground.