Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)

Tw: r@pe,  contains light smut

PoV Mason
I kissed Chills shoulder carefully as he moaned. My hands carressed his body so gently. The man underneath me was giving me everything he had to offer. But I wanted more...

PoV Will
When the doorbell rang, I went to open. To my surprise it was my brothers boyfriend.

"Hey, uhm, I left something in Chills room and need it back. Can I come in?", he asked.

I nodded and let the man in.

I heard the door close, then he walked past me.

I walked with him a bit.

"Are you alone?", he asked.

"Yeah...the others won't be back until tonight.", I smiled.

"Sweet. Tell me, William", he stood still and turned to me,"did you ever have sex?"

I choked on my saliva.

"N-no, b-but", I started. He petted my back.

"Do you wonder what it feels like? You're brothers really into me doing that with him.", he claimed.

What was happening?!

Suddenly he pushed me into a wall, a knee between my legs and his lips on mine. I needed a few seconds, then I tried to push him away.

"W-what are you doing?!", I asked, really really scared and red.

"You can't tell me, you don't want what he has. Come on, take it! I'd love to have you underneath me, breathing heavy, moaning my name!", he whispered into my ear.

"You're insane! Don't touch me!", I cried out.

"I don't want to force you into obedience here. But I will.", he said.

He looked so dangerous. I was so scared. Suddenly his hand was on my hip, underneath my shirt, stroking a very sensitive spot. A weird noise came over my lips.

"Funny. Chill is sensitive in that very same spot. But you're more elegant about it. Oh, you're so beautiful.", he praised me, as he pulled me against his crotch.

I tried to push him away again, but my pushing and begging was of no use. He dragged me to our couch.

"Stop, please! I don't want this!", I cried out, to witch he kissed me.

"If you don't cooperate I'll your brother that you tried to kiss me. Imagine how hurt he will be.", Mason growled.

I immediately stopped fighting him.

~
When he was done and dressed again, he kissed my forehead.

"Please don't tell Chill, please don't break his heart!", I sobbed.

Mason smiled at me.

"This never happened. ", he said.

Soon he was gone. I went to take a shower, then dressed myself in a fluffy onesie.

I went to my room and locked the door, before breaking down.

~~~
PoV Chill
William didn't talk to me in five days and it was getting on my nerves. Sometimes he even straight of ignored me!

When I had the chance, I pulled him aside. No way to escape. Only a window and the door I was blocking.

"William. Talk to me.", I demanded. He shook his head.

"You will either talk to me or we'll stay here.", I huffed.

"Please Chill, th-this isn't, you can't, urg!", he suddenly sniffed.