bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)

PoV Kill
"You promised you wouldn't do it again!", my boyfriend cried out. I rolled my eyes.

"So what? I slept with a couple of girls, what's the issue?", I huffed.

"You promised you wouldn't cheat again.", Will sniffed.

I carefully put my arm around him and tried to pull him in, but he pushed me away.

"Why?", he then asked, his voice weak and breaking.

"Darling, if you would do it right I wouldn't have to sleep with others.", I replied.

William turned away, crossing his arms.

"I am less than a toy to you...", he sniffed.

"Yeah, probably. Now don't be a pussy and let me play with you, little doll.", I smirked.

"You don't get to play with me no more. It's over, Kilian.", Will sobbed out.

"Your loss.", I shrugged. William grabbed his backpack and ran off in a random direction.

~timeskip~

PoV Will
I have been a lot better ever since I broke up with Kill.

I was single and proud, not letting anyone come to close.

I had moved to another city and was working in a nice little bar as a waiter.

The owner was a big, bulky man, but as sweet as sugar and he made sure everyone treated me with respect.

"William? Is that you?", a girl asked, when I put the drinks she had ordered with her friends down on the table.

"Yeah, it's kinda on my name tag. Anything else ladies?", I asked nicely.

"You're a legend in Gravity Falls!", one of the girls cried out.

"I am?", I asked quietly.

"Yeah! You broke the biggest playboy the world has ever seen!", the girl explained.

"Oh, you must confuse me with another William. I never broke anyone.", I smiled.

I tried to finally walk away, but then I heard the name.

Kill Cipher.

I froze.

"Did you just mention Kill?", I asked a bit shocked.

"Yeah! He changed a lot lately. He's been treating everyone with respect and kindness. I heard his flat is full of pictures of you. You should come over sometime!"

~~~
I did, actually, but just because I had business in Gravity Falls.

When everything I had planned was done I suddenly found myself in the park where I always went with Kill.

There, on a bench was a man with red hair and a messy three day beard. He looked very sad.

I sat down on a bench a bit away.

Was it...no, it couldn't be! No, that couldn't be Kill! Kill was arrogant and selfish, he would never sink this low.

"Staring is considered rude, William.", he said with a raspy voice.

Then he petted the space next to him. I hesitated, bit moved to sit there.

"Why did you come back? Did you-", he started, but I cut him short:"I didn't miss you at all, if that's what you're gonna ask. I had business here."

"I wasn't going to ask that, I know you didn't. Usually when we broke up you would come crawling back after a few days, but you didn't, so I guess you finally got over me.", Kill shrugged.

"You made it very easy, you know.", I huffed.

"I hurt you, didn't I? Hurt you a lot, badly, and left you bleeding..."

"Yeah, you really did.", I stuck up my nose a little and stood up.

"Where are you going?", Kill almost whispered.

"Home. There's no need to talk to you.", I said proudly.

"William, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I...I miss you.", Kill sniffed. Was he crying?!

"Well, I will never forgive you. You broke me, multiple times.", I huffed.

"You can't just come back, just to leave!", he cried out.

"I didn't come to see you. Otherwise, watch me!", I called back.

"I have always loved you!", Kill suddenly sobbed out.

I froze, then I turned around.

"If you would've loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me or used me, let alone call me a. Doll.", I huffed again.

Kill didn't say anything else. I kinda felt sorry for him. He looked so broken.

"I'm sorry. You deserved better.", he then eventually said.

I was already at my car, when I turned around and walked all the way back. He was already walking away, but I caught up to him easy enough.

"Will you be okay?", I asked worriedly.

Kill huffed.

"I don't think so."

"I'm sorry...I was a bit harsh. I just...", I tried to talk to him.

Suddenly he smiled through his tears.

"You look so beautiful. So healthy. I'm so glad you got better.", he sighed.

"Kill? Please be okay.", I replied.

"How could I ever be okay, knowing I will never get to love you the way you deserve to be loved?", he asked, then he apologized.

I gave him a smile. "Why don't you love someone else like that?"

Kill smiled back brightly. Then we parted.