my lady (revMaWill) 1

Highschool AU

PoV Will
She was far out of my league, a perfect goddess and a queen. Mabel Gleeful was the most popular girl in my town and she sat next to me in history class.

Mabel and her brother Mason were very smart, but also very mean. Honestly, I don't know why I love her so much.

My brother Bill says it's because I'm just a bottom.

My brother Till says I should write her a letter.

Till was very well with ladies. He has had his girlfriend for two years now, he has to be right.

I was in my room when I started writing.

"Ma belle,
I'm writing to you because I noticed you wore a small hairclip with a shootingstar yesterday. That led me to the conclusion that you really like stars. They're everywhere in your shows and on your clothes. Shiny stars. But stars don't shine, they burn, just like my heart does for you. I know your heart belongs to someone else and he's nothing like me, so I won't ask for anything. I just wanted to tell you, that that hairclip really suited you and that you looked as beautiful as a star. That's all, actually.
Love always,
Babyblue"

The next day I let the letter slip into her bag when everyone was leaving.

Then I blushed thickly and walked out.

PoV Mabel
"Come on, where is it?!", I cried out desperately, searching for my history book. Suddenly I held an envelope in my hands. I didn't put that in my back.

I unfolded it and started reading.

Something about the love letter seemed so sincere and honest, so thoughtful! Unlike other love letters I had gotten.

That was cute. But who the hell was babyblue?!

Suddenly my phone rang, just as I reached for my favorite hairclip with the shootingstar.

"Yes?", I picked up.

"Hey Mabes, you wanna come over after dinner? You know, Netflix and chill?", my boyfriend asked, chewing on something loudly.

"Uhm, sorry, I can't. I'm behind with a lot of school stuff and I really need to catch up. Sorry.", I sighed.

"Aw, come on babe! You can't possibly put school over me!", he laughed loudly. I had once loved this laugh, but now it was making me sick.

All he wanted was my body, all anyone wanted was my body!

"I said no.", I replied, my voice shaking slightly.

"Pft, fine. You know, you're such a bitch sometimes. It's just today, you can study tomorrow. Babe, do you even love me?"

I sighed. "Of course I love you, but-"

He cut me off:"Come over then."

I did.

When I entered my history class a few days later I immediately spotted the envelope on my seat. I picked it up and looked around, but everyone was already chatting and stuff.

I carefully let the letter slide into my purse.

I unfolded it in my room and read:

"Ma belle,
I do not wish to just compliment your looks, for that would be wrong, since you are so much more than your body. I wish I could get to know you, so I could talk more about how much I adore your ways to do things. I love your laugh, the way you talk and how confident you are. I wish I had the confidence to talk to you. For now I hope you are even reading my letters.
Love always
Babyblue"