he can't find out (WillDip)

Contains (mention of) r@pe and violence

They found each other in the night, and they found each other behind closed doors.

They found each other in the heat and the beauty of the moments they shared.

In those moments, they were a union, working together in perfect harmony.

In these moments, they weren't master and servant. They were just Mason and William.

Their love was the forbitten fruit that they enjoyed so much; every single bite of it.

Oh, sweet love.

The light of the morning was to never shine on the nighttime lovers, so they feared it, as if the sunlight would burn them the second it hit.

Why, you might ask? What were they hiding from.

Sit down, I'll tell you.

~~~
Will was making breakfast rather late, but it was okay.

Stanford was out on some kind of scientific convention.

The demon dreaded the moment the man would return, as it meant his sweet time with his beloved was to be over.

But for now the two were save as could be.

Mabel was at her friends house, so Mason was save to walk into the kitchen and hug his demon from behind, to kiss the crook of his neck.

Will smiled softly down at the pancake he had just poured into the frying pan.

"Good morning my dear.", Mason smiled, sitting down on the table, instead of his chair.

Will smiled brightly, flipping the pancake. A few months prior he had burned every third pancake, but by now he was a pretty skilled cook.

"What you like some tea? Or do you prefer coffee?", the demon asked.

"Coffee would be great, thank you. After last night I'll need two cups...maybe three. ", the young man yawned.

Will flipped the pancake onto the others that he had stacked on a serving plate.

He put them down on the table and went to make the treat full of caffeine that Mason longed for.

Suddenly he felt a shiver and the hairs on his neck stood up in alarm.

"Get off the table, Sir.", Will whispered.

Mason looked at him questioningly, then he heard a voice from the doorway.

"Mason. Get off the table.", it barked.

Mason froze for a second, then jumped down.

"My apologies, Sir.", he mumbled, sad that their time had been cut short.

"Good morning, master. Would you like coffee too?", Will asked.

"Why isn't it ready. Breakfast time was about an hour ago.", the angry man snarled.

"My apologies Sir, I", Will started, but, knowing how Will was not able to lie to Stanford without feeling pain, Mason chirped in: "I demanded a late breakfast, since my studies kept my up late last night. Did you're convention end early, Sir?"

Stanford sat down at the table, waiting for a coffee he didn't actually ask for, but Will understood that he was expected to make it.

"That is none of you're concern. Is your sister back yet?", he asked.

"No, she is not. Is there something you need of her?", Mason asked, sensing something evil on his uncles mind.

"Indeed. You're turning 21 at the end of the summer, so I arranged her marriage."