Pt 45

*Third-Person POV bc Y/n gettin' TRAUMA up in here*

You couldn't move, you could barely breathe, you couldn't think right... Everything was painful, even the most soft touch of a feather or the sound of wind would make you want to scream right now. But for some reason, you couldn't. As you woke up in Monty's bedroom you heard your brother in the other room, screaming at her and someone named "Dontae". Your mind just fully processed what happened, the dream and everything seemed distant, but the glowing cracks on your hands said otherwise.

You nearly began to openly weep as you cradled your left arm, groaning and sniffling while the glowing burned brightly under your skin and gloves. There was a burning sensation in your chest and throat, something that you just couldn't process right as you gasped for breath.

"Help! Help..." You choked out breathlessly as you used your Tech-Watch to activate Bruce.

"B-Bruce- Help-" You choked out, stopping as you heard sparks from Bruce as you went numb and doubled over, coughing out what seemed to be liquid gold. You saw something in it, some... monsters... something that would doom us all to hell...

"I'll get her out here, I'm sure she's just really tired." You heard your brother through the door as you stood, panicking and wiping your hand with a tissue and throwing it before he walked into the room. You tried to put up your hands, about to throw out a random excuse for whatever the others had said you passed out.

"Uh... Don't shoot, officer?" You said, causing your brother to glare, grabbing your ear and dragging you to your new apartment complex which is one floor above Monty, in the same building now.

You had started your setup of your room, ignoring the issues that your mother is bringing up to you about your behavior. You simply pulled out your purple hoodie and slid it onto your pillow. You sprayed it with the cologne that your "rival" had given you, knowing that your mother was too busy commenting on your behavior to care or notice.

"Y/n, you're just so... different... I wish I could just see into your head and figure out what's wrong, but I can't. So please-" She placed a hand on your shoulder, turning you to look at her. "-Honey, please look at me..." She said sadly as you reluctantly complied and felt your eyebrows furrow subtly in the effort to not avert your gaze.

"Y/n... please just... talk to us... We're family. You know that your dad, siblings, and me... We have your back." She said, smiling as you nodded, pulling her into a hug so she'll leave you alone.

"I know. Also, grammatical error; it should've been "your dad, siblings, and I." instead." You said, trying to joke around as she left. As soon as she was gone, you contacted Big Mama, letting her know that you would be able to take back most of your stuff soon. She seemed to take a really long time to respond, making you wait until the next day. When you arrived in the Hidden City, you were greeted by Big Mama herself, who had a few Yokai bringing out your technology in large crates.

"Thank you, Big Mama... If you don't mind my inquiry; How'd you keep all of this safe? With the whole... Shredder situation...?" You asked, earning a shrug from the arachnid woman.

"Well, I had my boys bury some metal boxes of your stuff in the deepest place they could find so it wouldn't get screwed up. I think I'll need to rethink my business plans."

"And where's Baron?..." This earned no response, just a turn of her heel and the sound of her leaving. Some of her men lead you back to regular New York, putting your crates into a warehouse and leaving. It was almost sunrise and you could feel something in the air...

You got home, pretended to sleep, pretended to wake up, got ready for school, and left with your brothers as your sister left with your dad for work. You saw April as your brothers left to their class grades.

"O'Neil. I need to talk to you." You said, seeing "Dontae" and tugging her around a corner of the hall.

"Woah. Okay, Y/n. If this is about Monty and Dee, I wouldn't worry about it-"

"-Wait what? Ew. No. This is about something else... You said you're suspicious of Eastlaird University keeping secrets, right? I'll get you a pass to my suspected room if you sneak in and steal whatever looks odd. Deal?"

"You're... gonna help me with my report?"

"Yes. Now answer. One time offer or I'm stealing it myself. Also, save me a few samples." You spoke in an obviously grandiloquent manner. She nodded and you both went separate ways. Monty even ended up "introducing" Usagi, Mona, Shinie, and Francis to you. Apparently they got Cloaking-Brooches too and Celsa and Faren pretend to be friends from another school to pick Monty up. Needless to say, Celsa and Faren jumped on you when they saw you, acting like needy puppies... even though they're snakes.

Soon, you all head home for the day, except for April, who you just stole a key for. You got home, smoking on the roof before going towards your apartment. There is a sudden buzz in your pocket, seeming to be a group text from April. She had apparently been jumped by some boys and a girl. The first boy that was dressed in hockey gear... The other two looked to be about a year older than him and have your hair color and the female has your height... And the last was a child...

You didn't think, you just ran out of your room, pulling on your shoes as your sister stopped you with your older brother.

"Y/n! Where do you think you're running off to?" Your sister asked, holding your shoulder. You looked at them, groaning and turning harder so you could leave.

"Y/n! Talk to us! You've been acting so weird lately- and ignoring all of us! With you sneaking out all the time, for all we know, you could be Bat-Man!" You heard you brother shout at you. You simply turned around, rolling your eyes as you retorted dismissal.

"I'm not Bat-Man."

*TimeSkip to the lair bc I'm Bat-Man*

"You haven't questioned them yet, right?!" You shout as you ran into the room. There they were, four kids, all scraped up, all wearing the weird clothes from the dreams. Monty was by your side as she and you both panted.

"Just like my dream..." Monty mumbles, seeming to think she was only talking to herself. You stared at her, worried that she's having the same dreams.

"Monty... You're having them too?..." You asked, leaning towards her as one of them wakes up.

"Uh? Guys! You're all alive! I-" The boy knocked himself over in the chair as he tried to stand. Francis had a picture and so did April. They both hand the pictures to you and Monty.

"They had these when I had knocked them out. I don't remember taking these pictures, though..." April said, earning a nod from Francis. On the picture given to Monty, there was Monty, April, Donnie, Raph, Leo, and Mikey. On the one April gave you, there was you, Usagi, Francis, Mona, and Shinie.

You and Montana were too shaken up to speak, hearing the other kids waking up as the others laugh soon at "Casey" for claiming to be from the future. You suddenly hear the voices from your dreams... calling out to you as the youngest of the children starts to sniffle and tear up.

"Mama?..."

"Mother?..."

(Word count: 1308)