Pt 14

"... Yes, Mama..." Francis responded with fear and sorrow as he looked at you. The large fox/teen/whatever he is, looked towards a garbage bin that was right near the fence, then at you... He didn't want to capture you. He wanted you to get out. Back to your family. Without much thought, you rushed to the bin, ignoring that you may lose balance as you jump on it. You felt like Mario... Yahoo- no.

"Fuck!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You shout to yourself at Francis quickly jumps the fence behind you, chasing you. You rush to a window of the hotel, smoothly breaking the glass while holding the daggers. You got some broken pieces of the window stabbed into your leg and a few cuts that would need to be disinfected later. As you hurry through the halls, you hear the faint sound of Big Mama scolding Francis, who just got through the window and was continuing the chase.

"You slick bastard! Stop chasing me!" You shouted as you tried to hide the daggers under your clothes. (They have blade covers. ✨Obviously✨)

"I can't!" He responds, his voice sounding more faint than before as you eventually get him off your trail. You run to the stairs, not knowing where else to go. You memorized your steps, rushing to the highest floor. With aching feet, burning thighs, and bleeding calves and shins, you make it to the roof. You look over each edge, seeing one building that has almost the same height as the hotel but is very far away, and one that's really close but a lot shorter.

"Ugh, great. Two options of suicide. Let's see, eenie meenie minie moe-" Your voice is cut off by the sound of wind thrashing, almost like a portal. "Oh great Galileo. The purple bitch can teleport now?" You think as you look over and see... the red-eared slider?

"AaaAhHHhH!" You hear Mikey's voice cracking as he and April fall through the portal after Leo. The idiot turtle swings his sword when he sees you, thinking that you were one of the bad guys. You fall backwards as he slices your shoulder before he too loses his balance. The cut wasn't deep, but it pissed you off, causing you to pull out your daggers.

"What in the name of Alexander The Great do you think you're doing, you idiot?!" You shout, trying to be more conscientious about your normally vulgar language in front of the small box-shell turtle. Mikey grimaces as he rubs his side, April too trying to comfort the small abrasions on her hip from falling. Leo looks over, realizing it's you and glaring.

"Oh, I don't know mí amíga, maybe- SAVING YOUR LIFE?!" The now aggressive teen shouts as he stood back up. You glared as April and Mikey saw the newly formed injury on your shoulder. You glare back with an amplified amount of malice.

"By trying to lop off my arm?!" You exclaim, not noticing Mikey and April panicking while looking over the rooftop's edge.

"Uh, guys-"

"-Well maybe if you didn't look like a homeless person-"

"-Guys-"

"-You assumed that you should provide me a disability because I look homeless?!-"

"GUYS!" April shouts, looking down to see Big Mama scaling the wall of the hotel, trying to get to you. "Uh, what do we do?!" The girl asks, holding a baseball bat as Big Mama lunges at her. Mikey swiftly uses his kusari-fundō to catch Big Mama's spider abdomen? and nearly swing her away. You hear the sound of the door behind you slamming open and you look over, ready to fight Francis.

"Put 'em up, buddy!" You say as you turn to face the door while the other three focus on Big Mama, who's climbing again. You suddenly see a purple figure and a large shape of red behind it.

"Donatello?!" You shout as you rush towards him, feeling more secure now. Your hands reach up and out, almost like you wanted to hug him. Suddenly, an extremely petite being catches your attention as you recognize Montana, slightly flinching off your track to give Donatello a hug. Montana's arms immediately wrapped around you as you smashed your face against her shoulder. A sound interrupted the sweet reunion as you turned to see Big Mama, somehow already back on the building.

"Yin, dearie. Come to Mama and no one gets... Oh, my dear turtly-boos are all here. I thought you hated the purple one, dearie." Big Mama says in her naturally song-like tone. The purple-masked turtle turns to you, seeming to have a confused and... hurt expression.

"You... You hate me?..." He asks in a confused tone as Leo opens a portal and Raphael hits Big Mama in the face with his Tonfā. Leonardo pushes Michael and April through the glowing portal as you stare, now realizing that everything you told Big Mama, she took for fact. The fake name you said to yourself before bashing the camera and... that you hated Donatello...

"Wait, I don't-"

"Told you she isn't worth it bro! Everybody on! One way train to safe-town!" Leon interrupted you as he grabbed Montana's hand and Raphael lifted up Donatello. As the blue clad turtle throws your best friend through the portal, he bows to his older brother. Leo smirked as everyone else rushed through the portal, looking over at you.

"Come on, you're the one we came here for." He says, sounding agitated at his own confirmation. The both of you shove each other, trying to get the other through the portal first.

"Oh come on! I'm trying to help you!" He shouts as Big Mama groans, jumping back to the hotel's roof from wherever Raph hit her to. As you groan at Leo, you shove him hard and let him stumble through the portal. You feel a hand on your shoulder, tugging you to the ground as you fall on your back, hitting your head.

"Now dearie, didn't I say that you're staying?" You hear Big Mama's voice ring as she sits down next to you. The portal's light no longer reflects on your body, signaling that it's closed. You stare straight ahead, feeling a hollow sensation in your chest. You were stuck... You had no way out... Big Mama won...

"Come now, dearie. Mama wants you to see your new room."

(Word count 1071)