Pt 3

"Uh. Well ya see-" You cut off your own response to the Red-(tattooed?) turtle as you run towards him, pushing him out of the way.

"Immediate initiation of protocol 1227 Bruce Rue isolation." You say quietly as you watch the portal close when the blue clad turtle drops his sword. As you quickly rush to the door of the closet Faren rushes to your side, seeming much larger and more intimidating than before. The sound of clicking and gears grinding and shifting fills the room, all outside noise now seeming nonexistent, even from outside.

"Soundproofing and locking security system or protocol 1227, Bruce rue isolation, complete." A robotic voice speaks again as the room seems darker. All of the possible exits to the room are closed/barricaded, including the window. Montana and Celsa both seeming scared as they also run to your side, all of you now facing the three boys who now look disgusted with you, now knowing that you're criminals.

"Watch them. Don't let them touch Monty... Please babies... do this for mama..." You say in a pleading voice as you whisper the secret Arabic code. You chose Arabic because it's the only language that can't be translated to or from binary code. (Lol my nerd culture is showing)

"You're that filthy criminal?!"

"Leo calm dow-"

"NO MIKEY! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!"

"DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME PULL UP ALL DOCTOR DELICATE TOUCH ON YO A-"

"Micheal. No."

"Sorry Donnie... but Leo... What I meant to say is maybe we should hear her out. Ya know? Give her a chance to explaaaaaaain- OHMIGOSH!"  Mikey squeaked as he sees your whole arsenal of stolen goods and technological tools/weapons/armor/gadgets/and/gizmos/of/plenty. (Sorry I had to)

"SEE?!" Leo screamed out in an aggressive tone as he motions to the suit in your closet. It's the one you always use to steal tech stuff and chemicals. Faren gets in front of Celsa and Montana, getting ready to detain the turtles. You quickly throw on a few pieces of your tech armor and grab a random weapon you had made. Donnie seems intrigued by the idea that you're the one he's been fighting and arguing around with. He almost looks... happy?... No. No. He's not happy. It's all in your head.

"Don't do anything stupid... You three never should've been in here... I told you to get your damn brother..." You say disappointedly, trying not to make it too obvious to Donnie. He looks at the labels on the different tech and his facial expression changes from serious and aggressive to soft and understanding. You normally sold most of the stolen products... he understood why you were doing this...

"We should leave..." Donnie says to his brothers, catching everyone (including yourself) off guard. He moves towards the locked and barricaded window and looks at his brothers again.

"What? We got what we came here for, you knuckleheads. The bug is in captivity and the mutants aren't causing any mayhem, we can leave. Plus I've fought her before, she isn't much of a threat." Donnie continues as his blue clad brother seems to be angered at his simplification of the circumstances of them being able to leave. You look over at Montana, Celsa, and Faren... they seemed scared before... Now they just look confused and grateful.

"Thank you. Please listen to your much more intelligent (cough) but not more intelligent than me (cough) brother. I'll unlock the window that you'd entered in. No other exit. It would be appreciated if you don't return to my residence because of the fact that my family would most likely show off their American pride with a double-barrel shotgun." You warned, knowing that if anyone were to do that it would be you. Your joke doesn't go over well because Mikey seems more scared than amused and Leo seems more concerned and defensive. The only one that didn't seem to mind was... Donnie... Your rival... The one that you've jokingly flirted with and fought on many occasions. Why'd he seem so... relaxed?

"Donnie... we'll need to talk on the way back home." Leo says in an aggravated voice, signaling that they will leave without any further resistance.

"Terminate protocol 1227, Bruce Rue isolation. Location of termination: window lock." You command softly as the locks and barricades on the window are removed.

"Terminating protocol 1227, Bruce Rue isolation. Location of termination: window lock." The AI speaks back the command as the three boys sneak back out. You close and lock the window behind them, turning off all of the other tech and canceling all other commands. Montana tries to stay awake and calm down but ends up falling back asleep rather quickly. Celsa and Faren both seem to feel more comfortable... THEY CAN SHAPE-SHIFT BACK INTO REGULAR SNAKES?! They're so cute.

"Alright babies, I'm done fixing everythi-... Oh my goodness. That's so cute." You swoon over the adorable sight before you. Faren, wrapping his tail around Celsa, cuddling up to her in a defensive position. Even in his sleep, he's trying to protect her. (ADORABLE BABIESSSS!!!) You walk over and carefully pick them up, looking to the small, sword-caused scratch/small missing chunk of wood in the floor. You then realize that when they grew... their box broke... Guess they're sleeping with mama tonight!

"I'm gonna need to find y'all some clothes for when you shape-shift back into humans... Right babies?~ Yeah?~ Mama's gonna take good care of her cute little babies~" You whisper the last part in a baby voice while carefully laying them on your chest so they can sleep. You enjoy your bonding time with the babies as you fall back asleep and find yourself dreaming of someone... You don't want to admit who it was though... You can't... He's a turtle who has -on many occasions- tried to electrocute you with his weird tech-Bō-staff. You can't even think about him... That's a lie... Because well... If you couldn't think about him... Why'd you dream about him?...

(Word count 1017)