CHAPTER 26 : GOJO??

Vote target : 100 for both the chapters ❤️
Enjoy sweethearts 🎀

After yesterday's car incident I started being more conscious about being around malik  and the new found feelings that I got for him weren't helping either

After yesterday's car incident I started being more conscious about being around malik and the new found feelings that I got for him weren't helping either . So I avoided him the whole day and even slept early so that I wouldn't have to face him and thanks to the fiasco nidha created yesterday by breaking the windows , no paid attention to the tension between me and malik .

My alarm rang getting me out of my daze as I lazily stretched my arms and went inside the washroom to brush my teeth and freshen up .

I took my brush put some water and put some paste and once again ran water over it .

I was about to brush looking at the mirror but screamed looking at my reflection, someone had drawn a mustache , beard and eyebrows making me look like jack sparrow .

I kept my brush in sink and marched out of my room to nidha's room only to see her missing, as I was about to exit the room I saw ayesha and azaan coming to the room in the same state as me making me laugh at their appearance but it annoyed azaan more .

"Where is that little cheeky idiot" azaan grumbled.

"Where is nidha ?" Ayesha asked cracking her knuckles. I stopped laughing and looked at them .

"I don't think it's nidha , because she would never touch azaan , you know both of them are like snake and mongoose" I said to which azaan nodded his head sadly .

I felt bad for him as I knew he wasn't at fault, him and nidha were irreplaceable as kids to such an extent that people thought they were twins but all that changed 6 years ago because of that bastard , oh how badly I wanted to tell nidha that azaan was not at fault and he was the one who wrote her letters which she thought was from me as azaan and my handwriting are similar. I may have helped her while conversing but he helped her the most with his heartwarming letter.

Azaan knew the whole truth but he was angry at nidha for falling in love with douchebag and more angry at her for not sharing as he could have helped her out . But after nidha's friends sudden death nidha went into depression but azaan didn't have the courage to talk to her after ignoring her for almost 1 year due to his anger .

(They don't know about ifra's sucide and the blame game she was put into nor about ifra and her clash, they only know nidha and ifra fell for the same person)

He didn't want to worsen her condition so he wrote her letters by saying how strong and brave she was and how he will always be proud of her . He ended the letters with my name as he didn't want to trigger nidha .

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard someone laughing in the hallway like a hyena.

We all snapped our heads in the direction only to find Ameera clutching her stomach and laughing her ass of .