CHAPTER 11 : ARCADE

We were roaming around the mall visiting shops and buying some things here and there when ayesha clinged to nidha's arm and started whining about how thirsty she was while pouting her lip's making her look adorable

We were roaming around the mall visiting shops and buying some things here and there when ayesha clinged to nidha's arm and started whining about how thirsty she was while pouting her lip's making her look adorable .

Nidha shook her head while smiling gently at her antics.

"Ok , so what does my princess want to drink?"

Nidha asked in a playful tone to which ayesha smiled brightly while ajwad bhai choked on his saliva and started coughing making all us look him weirdly to which he just returned a awkward smile .

"I want a chocolate milk tea Mr knight"

Ayesha replied in the same playful tone as nidha .

Nidha simply smiled and handed her some cash which looked much more than the required amount. The money was enough to buy a full meal for atleast 4 people .

Ayesha was about to rush out when I held her arm and told her that I would tag along as I didn't want some random guy to hit on her as she looked extra cute today but I guess that displeased nidha as she gave me a warning glare as if stating "don't try to do anything funny" . Wow so much for a sunshine girl I thought shaking of the chill that I felt .

Well I wasn't really interested in ayesha, yes she was pretty I mean really pretty totally my ideal type but she wasn't the the type of girl I would go for as she was too innocent for a "harami" like me . To be honest I liked bold and extrovert girls and ayesha was completely opposite of it . She was sweet and a introvert yes I do agree she is mischievous but it was just like how a child is mischievous in their childhood.

________________________________

Soon we reached a boba shop where ayesha placed our orders and we started chatting about everything to nothing till our order was served.

"Hey I don't feel like going back anymore, to be honest I hate shopping unless its grocery and food shopping"

Ayesha said while sipping her milk tea and looking at the arcade place near us with shiny eyes .

I too nodded my head in agreement as I to was bored from all the shopping and it had been ages since I last played in a arcade.

"So what do you say we do?"

I questioned her even though I knew the answer.

"Lets go to that arcade and see who wins most of the games and the loser will have to treat lunch , how does it sound"

"Oh sweetheart you are challenging the wrong person, I have never lost in these arcade games"

I replied cockily, well I wasn't lying when I said that as I used to spend half of my time here during college days and was kinda of an expert due to my longterm experience.