CHAPTER 24 : THE FOUR BRAVE SURVIOURS

Vote target : 100

I updated coz it was eshal's birthday and I didn't edit the chapter as I am sleepy right now will update in morning ❤️

Won't update till vote target is finished btw 🙂🙃

There was pinned drop silence after nidha's talk with her bestie called "mi amore" as we all understood all the embarrassing stuffs she spoke because for making Zahid's mom comfortable uncle made all of us learn turkish

There was pinned drop silence after nidha's talk with her bestie called "mi amore" as we all understood all the embarrassing stuffs she spoke because for making Zahid's mom comfortable uncle made all of us learn turkish .

And for the first time in two months I saw nidha embarrassed and speechless. To ease the tension malik bhai diverted zahid bhai to his room saying there was some emergency making nidha heave a sigh a relief looking at them leave .

But I didn't let this opportunity slide and wiggled my eyebrows at her "oh nidhu meri jaan you know turkish" I said suppressing my laugh looking at her embarrassed self which she soon recovered and retorted back in her usual sassy tone.

"Well reehabi habibi Its one of the few languages I know"

"Glad to hear that my future bhabi and bhai won't have any miscommunication" I winked teasing making her look at me confused but soon she understood my words.

"Bhabi hogi teri girlfriend salle , tere budhe bhai se mai nahi kar rahi shaadi"

(Sister-in-law will be your girlfriend you rascal , I am not marrying your oldie brother)

"Jesa app kahe Nidhu bhabi" I said running away while laughing.

(Whatever you say nidhu bhabi)

"Bhabi matt bula , I am warning you reehab" nidha threatened while shouting at me as I was the door .

(Don't call me bhabi)

"Well it would be disrespectful if I call Zahid bhai's future wife by her name don't you agree Bhabiiii~~"

I said rushing out of the room before nidha could throw a flying chappal on my face .

But what do I see outside ameera di and ajwad bhai on sofa while ayesha stared at them , more like froze looking at them.

I went and closed her eyes from behind while clearing my thoughts to get the love birds out of there lalala world .

Ameera di stood up looking embarrassed and rushed to her room while hiding herself. Whereas Ajwad bhai was smiling like fool looking dazed but soon walked away behind his girl while bumping his head on wall twice .

"Well that was a sight wasn't it sweetheart"
I said removing my hands from her eyes who looked traumatised.

"Well I am glad it wasn't nidha who witnessed it , nidlet would have not come out of her room for atleast 2 days after witnessing that scence"