CHAPTER 5 : MONSTER

I was flipping through the pages of my business notes when the rays of sunlight hit through the corners of my curtain

I was flipping through the pages of my business notes when the rays of sunlight hit through the corners of my curtain . Now you all must be wondering what is a dentist doing with business notes .

Well fun fact I never wanted to do dentistry but for some reason my mother was obsessed on making me doctor and I couldn't say no to her . And not gonna lie I enjoyed the years while studying so I further pursued the course doing pg in prosthodontics (A course in dentistry).

But that didn't stop my interest in business and I wanted to be a successful business woman like my dad so I recently joined a crash course to know the basics of the business world.

The loud thud of door bought me back out of trance. I looked at the door to see my sister's entering the room as if it was their own .

"Omg nidha is this a dream ? Or am i still sleeping?"

Ayesha said dramatically while rubbing her eyes .

"Nidha and studying that too this early in the morning"

I rolled my eyes at her antics while rubbing my temple as it was hurting due to lack of sleep from past 6 days .

The last time I slept properly was after crashing into that dude with my donut.

"What are you both doing here ? And where is eshal didi I haven't seen or spoken to her since so many days , don't tell me she is still mad at me "

"Well miss if you didn't realise we have to go to orphanage today with the "Ahmed's" to distribute food and clothes among the kids . And about eshal do you really think she would come and hug you after the trick you pulled on her "

Ameera di replied with sarcasm dripping her voice to which I just nervously chuckled.

"Lagta didi ko patanemai bohot papad bel ne padege"

(Looks like I have work really hard to pacify big sister )

"Isliye tho hum ayye Hai"

(For that only we came here)

Ayesha said with a mischievous smile and twinkle in her eyes .

"Matlab?"

(What do you mean?)

"We are gonna have a pajama party tonight for eshal and you are going to be her personal assistant for the night and do whatever she asks"

Ayesha said to which Ameera di nodded her head in yes as if they didn't just drop a bomb on my head .

you may say I am being dramatic but no one better than me knew how hard it was to please her. And being her personal assistant was more like being her Personal maid as she would not even lift her finger and make me do everything from getting a cup of water to giving her foot massages .