Lauren: aww, I really like him. He's perfect for you

Nicki: in glad you think so too

After a while they went back and joined the men in the living room to continue the rest of their evening.

It was fairly late when everyone left a and it meant nicki and drake were finally left to the presence of only each other.

Drake: I might wanna be heading home now, you're probably tired and have to work tomorrow.

Nicki: why don't you stay with me for the night, I'm not working tomorrow and I'd rather you just stayed the night for me

Drake: are you sure

Nicki: definitely

She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck before leaning in and kissing him. He accepted and put his hands on her waist pulling her closer and causing her to moan. He pulled away from her slightly and looked her in the eyes.

Drake: let me just go and get my bag from my car and I'll stay with you

She smirked before getting off of him and picking up there glasses and taking them to the kitchen before heading upstairs. She took of her dress and put on a tank top before going to remove her makeup and put her hair into a messy bun. Once she was done she made her way back to her room where she found drake in a fitter white t-shirt and his Calvin Klein boxers sat on her bed texting someone. She walked up to him and took his phone off of him before walking to turn off her light.

Nicki: I want your undivided attention when you're with me

Drake: yes ma'am

She put his phone on the side where her laptop sat before walking back over to her bed and climbing in with him. He laid in the middle of the bed and she straddled him before leaning in to kiss him. He held her close to him and both moaned into the kiss and Nicki slowly grinded her hips against him. They pulled away and both smirked at each other.

Drake: such a tease

Nicki: and you're not

Drake: you love it

Nicki: so do you

She kissed him again before finally relaxing onto him by laying her head on his chest as his arms went around her waist. He kissed her temple and sang to her watching her gently fall asleep before drifting off himself.

The next morning drake woke up first with Nicki now snuggled into his side. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her temple before slowly moving away from her and going to her en suite to do his morning routine. Once he was done his put on a pair of white sweats before going and sitting by her desk on the desk chair with his laptop on the desk. He opened in and made his way to look at the his home that he had personally designed and had had built for him as a thank you from a company he had designed a building for. It was almost finished and was aimed to be done by next week which was right by the start of his trial.

He didn't even realise that Nicki had woken up until he felt someone kiss his neck and sit on his lap.

Drake: morning beautiful

Nicki: morning baby

Drake: sleep well ?

Nicki: slept great, and yourself

Drake: I slept fine thank you

He kissed her temple before returning to his laptop.

Nicki: what are you looking at