A/N *Important Information*

Hey so this is an author's note. I know that this is boring and that you would much rather have a chapter but there are some things going on. I will be going on a trip starting early tomorrow and it will continue for three days. I will seriously try to write but I don't know if I will be fully able to, considering that the days are chock full of activities. Also I will be with my boyfriend and he tends to take up a lot of my time.

Now it's time to discuss the story and I need feedback on this so please comment. I have a whole lot of ideas for this story that are fun and great but this depends on you guys. You all are the main reason why I continue to write, I mean I also write because I love it but I'm sure you understand why having readers is important. All of this to simply say, I can make this story long or I can cut it off very soon. I can end it in the next seven chapters if you would all like or I can continue it for longer. I just want to know if this story is becoming monotonous to you all or if it is still entertaining.

The final reason I'm writing this is because I have come to a decision regarding the lemon/smut content that was possible and I have decided against it. This is mainly because I have decided to do research and from what BadBoyHalo has said he would not approve. Even if he will never see this it still seems seedy and wrong for me to go against what he believes. If you are disappointed I apologize but there are many writers, some even being talented I'm sure even if it's not most, that write that sort of thing.

Thank you all for reading and I hope that you are excited what this story has in store because I am. Please comment about what length you would like for this story!

Make sure to sleep, eat, and drink water loveys! <3