42) I Promise My Loyalty

It's unedited

🦋

Sabiq stared at Chandni who sat on the bed only in her bra and pants.

He could feel himself getting hard by seeing her in this state.

Her full deep cleavage was taking his attention again and again even if he tried his best to not put his attention there.

Chandni finished the sandwich and placed the plate aside.

Sabiq passed her the glass of water and Chandni drank it hungrily.

Finishing a full glass of water she wiped her mouth and looked at Sabiq.

He was only in his pants as she had spilled water on his shirt and her saree.

They have to take out their clothes. Chandni wondered why she did not feel any shame or nervousness when she was only in her pants and bra in front of him.

Her bra was her bold choice. Deep red in colour and made up of lace but still she was not feeling afraid of being in that state with a man in her room.

Why ?

Because he earned your trust and love.

Answered the other part of her and she found herself smiling at the realization.

She trusted him, she knew he would not touch her until and unless she told him to do so.

The thought made her heart fill with more love for Sabiq and she opened her arms for him.

Sabiq stared at her wide eyes. She was only wearing a bra on her upper body. Her breasts would crush against his chest completely if they hug now.

He raised his brow in question but Chandni just nodded him to come closer and take her in his arms.

Sabiq went to her on the bed and slowly wrapped his arms around her naked waist.

He sucked a breath as he felt her bouncy breasts crushing against his chest almost pressing it.

He could feel the tightness of her nipples. They were standing erect against his chest.

Chandni too heaved a small sigh when she felt his boner poking against her thighs.

"Your little friend down there is getting excited," she whispered, chuckling into his ears.

Sabiq chuckled back in return and said into her ears,"Your soft pebbles are also turning hard. I wonder why ?" Chandni giggled before breaking the hug and looked down at her breasts.

Sure enough her nipples were standing hard.

She felt herself turning red as he raised his finger and tried to touch them,"Stop," she said in a breathy tone and hid under the duvet. Covering herself from toes to nose.

"What !" Sabiq exclaimed in wonder as if he was not about to touch her nipples. He was acting innocent now.

Chandni peeked at him as she kept the duvet till her nose,"Can you please give me my night shirt," she mumbled softly with shyness gripping her skin.

"Okay but what will I get after it ?" asked Sabiq, deciding to play a little.

Chandni blinked her eyes rapidly. She was not expecting him to play with her. He was a true gentleman to leap that line of mischief.

Her lips puckered in an adorable pout making Sabiq curse at how kissable her lips looked. He wanted to suck on them now.

"You will get a kiss baby," she said in a sing-song manner as a bubbly smile stretched on her lips. .