41) First Orgasm

🌸

Chandni washed her face after vomiting her guts out.

Her whole being was shivering, she looked down at her fingers which were trembling as if they were dipped in coldest ice.

Raising her gaze she looked at her reflection on the mirror. Her face was pale like a white sheet and her lips had turned blue.

No matter how much she acts of being confident but the truth was being in the presence of Shivoham Shekhawat scares her.

He was not the first man who had touched her inappropriately. In the busy buses and trains she has come across these kinds of men who enjoy tormenting girls by their lusty gaze and touches.

However what scares her the most was the look in Shivoham's eyes that she saw that night.

His every word sounded like a promise.

It felt like he knew her before.

Chandni wiped the small tear that fell out of her eyes.

She has not shared it with anyone but even thinking about that night in the club gives her panic attacks.

Even now she could feel it coming.

Curling her fingers in a fist she took some deep breaths to control her nerves. She can't break like this in front of everyone, especially in front of Shivoham.

She has to tell Sabiq everything because one thing was clear: if she stays more in the presence of Shivoham she will end up dying by the way her heart drums violently in fear whenever he is near.

With that thought in her mind she went out of the washroom.

She was in the middle of the hallway when she felt that weird feeling again.

Chandni was unable to name this feeling but whenever it comes she feels like someone has placed a weight on her heart.

Her chest feels heavy and she feels like collapsing at that very moment.

And this feeling only comes to her when she thinks about him or when he is near her.

Chandni slowly raised her eyes and came face to face with the man who controls her mind even being so far away.

She stared at the hazel eyes of the man.

It was not carrying the lust that it carried that night.

Instead it was full of emotions that were so unknown.

The fear that she was feeling was clearly visible on her face still she did not look away from his eyes.

She cannot name the emotions that were surfacing on his hard face however she knew he was not blank.

In a blink of an eye he resembled a monster and in a blink of an eye he resembled a human.

“Do not come near to me….” she whispered, her voice did not waver like last time. She was strong as a sea wave. She knew that she was no more a mere girl. She was a Mafia queen. She has a mafia king by her side, she has to act confident and not fear.

Curb all your fears Chandni. Curb each of them.

“I will not,” he said, his voice sounding so foreign to her. It was not a voice which was full of arrogance and lust. He sounded normal.

Chandni's eyes flicked with confusion at that.

“I no longer will bother you in any way,” he pronounced, determination clear in his voice before continuing,“ I just want to apologize to you for that night. I was out of my mind. I did wrong to you and I am sorry for it. You can take action against me if you want. But let me tell you one more time..I am falling in love with a woman who is going to be my wife soon. I want to create a happy future with her. I know I acted like a mad man, believe me not only on that night but after that night as well. I was wrong. Completely wrong. I am sorry once again. Please forgive me if you can and if you cannot then as I said you are free to punish me in any way you want.”