4) Wild Animal

🦋

Shivoham dragged her out of the room. His inside was burning like a dark flame.

She was ready to die. She was ready to get any punishment only for him !

That Sabiq.

It's been one year and she still has not forgotten him.

He was supposed to be a chapter of her past then why she was still hoping to see him again. Why does that so-called love for him not escape from her heart?

Why this feeling of jealousy is not ending within him.

He is better than Sabiq in each and every way then why...why she cannot love him ? Why !!

His insides were churning with only and only jealousy as he dragged her along the lines of those long corridors.

She was half naked, not a single piece of cloth was hiding her breasts, keeping her free hand over her breasts she was saving her dignity when they passed through all the servants and maids.

All of them turned their heads down. Chandni was damaged. They don't have to look at her to know that.

Chandni's eyes were down, she could not gather the courage to look up. She let Shivoham drag her to the dungeon.

He was holding her like a rag doll. What was new in that, he treated her like a rag doll.

"You have always been like this Chandni. You have always ignored me. You have never valued my love, you have always insulted my feelings but not anymore. Not anymore I am going to let you do that," Shivoham snarled, dragging her down the long stairs.

Suddenly Chandni screamed when her left leg twisted at the end of the stairs and the pain shot through her bones. Her agonizing scream travelled through the grand house. Everyone shivered hearing her painful cries.

With her free hand Chandni tried to touch her leg,"Shivoham stop... ple-ase Shiv-oham I beg you.. plea-se stop... my ...my leg is hurting.. Shivoham!!" Chandni cried begging him to stop dragging her like an animal however Shivoham has turned completely deaf to her words and pain.

He dragged her along the left out path to the dungeon and Chandni winced with every move of her twisted leg.

"Even after a year you remember that bastard but today..today I will show you the hell that it will be impossible for you to even remember his face," growling in his madness Shivoham threw her inside the dungeon and Chandni fell down of the dirty ground of the dark dungeon.

"Don't think like it will not hurt me sweet rose. You can't imagine how much it is going to hurt me but I have to do it," kneeling down on the wet ground he whispered near her lips.

His eyes suddenly poured with tears as he looked at her with nothing but pain written on his face,"I am sorry my love," tracing his thick finger along the side of her face he breathed before getting up on his feet.

Chandni was trembling on the ground in fear. The man who never says sorry was saying sorry to her. She could not imagine what was going to be her punishment tonight.

The dirt from the ground was slowly crawling on her soft skin. Placing her trembling hand in her twisted leg she tried to restrain her cries of pain however the pain seemed to only increase.

She looked at the dungeon that she was in. Everything was dark and dirty. It was smelling of blood and rotten. Rotten from the animals that were laying dead at one corner and bloody from the old tints of her dried blood.

Seeing the furs and broken nails of the animals a shiver ran down her spine remembering her last time in this dungeon. Even if she wanted to forget it she could not.