chapter 9: end

Me (author) enjoy the last and final chapter in this story once and for all..

______________
Star's pov:
I had talked to earth about everything.. my body.. and other things that happened. She helped me with everything and talked to my dad's also about it. I just felt so lucky.. and finally with the right clothes and such I felt more comfortable in my clothes... I was finally happy again..

I walked in the living room to see comet and his new boyfriend in the living room watching something together.

"What are you two lovebirds watching?" I asked them.

"Oh- hi star! We are watching (you pick)" his boyfriend said.

"K, I'ma head out.. see you guys! Also don't do anything stupid!!" I said closing the door.

Comet had gotten a new boyfriend since- you know.. my parents made sure he wasn't a weirdo this time and that he wouldn't be hurt or assaulted again.. I'm glad he found someone and he could help him get through his trauma..

I go to the daycare to see family once again. I saw moon there working usually, sun and earth talking, and lunar laying on the floor?

"Umm, lunar? What are you laying on the floor?" I asked him.

"Kids were terrible today-" lunar said.

"They were very routy.." earth said.

"Oh! I have to go! Love you guys!" Sun said leaving.

"Bye bro" moon said as he left the doors.

"Ooo! I'm so excited!" Earth said.

"For what?" I asked looking at her.

"It's me and monty's anniversary! Were going on a date tonight and I'm making it special!" Earth said.

"That sounds nice!" I said looking back at lunar.

"How about you go home mister? I bet Gemini is waiting for you-" I said as he disappeared.

"That's what I thought.." moon said.

"Sigh- I should get going.. I'll see you later star!" She said.

"Bye love you!" I said.

"Love you to!" Earth said.

Moon said bye to her as she left also.

It was just me and moon then.

"So, hi moon!" I said.

"Hi sweetie." He said.

"Hiw long do you have to be here?" I asked him.

"Hmm.. about.. 3 more hours.." hd said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well.. I have stuff to order.. and I have to work on stuff.." he said.

"Can I stay here with you then?" I asked resting myself on the counter.

"I don't mind.. just don't be distracting too much." He said.

"God, you have grown up just so fast.." moon said.

"I have?" I asked him.

"I have known you your whole life.. you've gotten just so big.." he said.

We talked a little more and then I eventually left saying goodbye to moon.

I went home and opened the door. I saw ruin in the kitchen preparing food, solar was talking to comet's boyfriend, and comment was with ruin cooking with him.

"Oh hi star!" Solar said.

"Hi dad!" I said.

"Oh welcome home dear! You're just in time! The Food is almost done!" Ruin said.

I went in the kitchen and joined everyone else.

(Later)

I sat with my dad (solar) on the back deck. Comet and his bf and ruin were in the backyard playing something.

"So, you into anyone yet?" He said drinking coffee.

"Dad!" I said blushing.

He laughed.

"I don't like anyone yet!" I said punchung him in the shoulder.

He pulled me in a hug.

"I was just joking honey," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, star! Do you want to join us?" Ruin said.

"Sure!" I said going out to play what they were doing.

_____________________________________________
Me (author):
Hiii were finally at the end of this story! Sadly, this is the last book I'll do in this series, unless... It's on a different pov of a character like earth or sm. If y'all are done with theses stories just say! I feel accomplished and tired at the same time! Anyways I hope you all have a good day or night! And I'll see you guys in another book!