chapter 7: finally telling my parents...

Me (author): hiiiiiii hope you all enjoy this! This chapter will probably be awkward or sm! So like you might cringe✨ anyways enjoy this chapter!!!

______________
Star's pov:
So, it and been two days and I still had a period.. I haven't told my parents yet because I don't know how they would react.. will they be disgusted? Will they be confused..? I'm going to tell them though because I need to so they know what it is.

So I walked out into the living room because I said we were having a family meeting.

I saw my family sitting in the living room comment was reading a book called, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer." (It's the book we're reading in school ok?!) And I saw my dad (ruin) kinda freaking out because he doesn't know why I wanted a family meeting. My daddy (solar) was drinking a cup of coffee as usual trying to settle down dad.

So I walked in and said "hi" "thx for letting me have this meeting" .

"Soooo before I start...- comet put down the book!" I said.

"Oh sorry! I'm at the climax!" He said putting the book down.

"Anyways what I was saying.. I don't know how you would react to this but-" I said before my daddy interrupted.

"Star we have been through this! We don't care if you are lesbian! We love you no matter what!" He said.

"Shut up! Let star say what she wants to say!" Ruin said shutting up solar.

"Sigh- sooo I don't know how you guys will react to this.. but do you guys know what a period is..?" I said.

"Umm.. I don't.." comment said.

"W-why are you asking about periods dear..?" Ruin said.

"Well... Let's just say it came like two days ago...." I said I said grimacing..

"Is that what I smelled in your room..?!" Solar said kinda gagging.

"Mabey..?! Shut up! Don't put that in my head.." I said.

"What's a period..?" Comet said in confusion.

"Why do you care? Aren't you gay?" Solar said.

"Dad I'm bisexual-" comet said.

"Ya gay!" He said.

(May or may not be a helluva boss refrence-)

"Ok! Shut up! Shut up! Star, did you get help- wait do you have pads!? Or tampons- I don't know? Do you have that stuff!?" He said.

"Yes, yes, earth came over and helped me with everything!" I said.

"Oh good! Im relived!" Ruin said.

"So what is a period?!" Comet said.

"Blood comes out of my coochie every month" I said flatly.

"Oh you didn't have to frase it like that-" ruin said.

"Oh- ya I don't want to know what that is!" He said picking up his book.

"I told you! But you didn't listen!" Solar said.

"Well I was just curious!" Comet said.

I was getting tired of this shit...

"Ok! This meeting is done I just wanted you guys to know I had it!" I said.

Ruin said between solar and comment fighting as a book was thrown, "I'm glad you told us, but if something happens tell us right away-" ruin said as a book hit the side of his head.

Solar looked away like nothing happened.

"Oh you little prick- you comet! Stop with the tomfoolery! Kids leave now.. I want to talk to your father.." ruin said with his teeth.

"No kids stay..." Solar said desperately.

"Go.." he said.

Me and comet started leaving as comet picked up his book.

"No don't move.." solar said.

"GO!" Ruin said.

"Comet don't move!" He said.

"No you guys go!" Ruin said.

"No!" Solar said.

"Go! Go! Go!" Ruin said.

"Don't leave meeee!!!!!-" he said as me and comet close the livingroom door.

(May or may not be a Bob's burger refrence-)

I went up to my room as comet decided to read outside so no one bothers him. I went into my room and plopped on my bed.

I just then sat up and took out some crochet stuff. My dad taught me and I have been addicted ever since. ALOT of the stuff in my room is crocheted. I do it when I'm bored or when I'm stressed- it is a very good way to not be stressed. At this moment I was crocheting moon, I had crocheted sun, lunar, earth and I'm on moon. I made them all look so cute!! After I get moon done I'm going to do my family next. And MAYBE I'll crochet eclipse just to stab it when I'm angry or throw it across my room. Oh, I guess I didn't really go over my relationships with people yet- well.., I'm actually really good friends with frank! We do sign language so he doesn't hurt his voice any further Im also friends with Vegeta! Well technically he is my cousin but ya! Fc and sunspot are also my cousins! Sunspot is so cute!! He likes to snuggle me like a cat. And fc is my age, well he is a little older but we get along just fine.

Moon is my sassy, fun, rich uncle. He gives me the best gifts for Christmas and my birthday, well- like have you seen his house?! Sun is nice to but moon feels like another dad to me. He is just like solar. And sun I don't have as much as a relationship as moon, probably baecause he is busy with his own kid rn.

Earth is litterly the best aunt I could ask for! She helped me with my period and helped me get through it! She is the best an she always gives me books she likes (don't tell her but I hate books so I give them to comet) she is so lovely! And her boyfriend  is nice too! We like to do pranks on people when were at family celebrations. Last time I tricked Monty to go under the mistle toe with moon. I know I'm evil! 🤭

(Later)

As I was finishing crocheting my dad (ruin) came in my room and said that dinner was ready. I went downstairs and saw comet's  head still in the book and my dad solar eating while putting a hand around his waist.

"Um what did Dad do?" I asked sitting down.

"Your dad tickled me to death.." he said. I couldn't help but giggle. We all ate the food sharing about what happened today. It was a good day to be me.

_____________________________________________
Me (author): hiiii hope you all enjoyed it! I also put a lot of things ugly in it! Now I hope your you guys have a good day/night!

Bye!!!

1109 words!!!