chapter 2: stomach pain?

Me (author): alright, so y'all were having mixed feelings of the story- I think.. so basically I fucking did something bad.. I had star like like fc, had nothing in mind when that happened, but then I found out that they would be cousins! Srry y'all I'm dumb in the noggin- I'm still keeping them as cousins! No more lovey dovey stuff with these two! And in sorry for the fucking confusion!

_____________
Star's pov:
I was laying in bed. I moved around because I really couldn't sleep. I know it's morning and I should get up but I'm tired too. Then I heard my dad walk in.

"Rise and shine star! It's Friday! Almost the weekend young lady!" He said.

I rubbed my eyes and got up. My dad left my room after.

I got some clothes on and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast.

(Later at the daycare)

I was at the daycare now walking like I usually do before kids arrive. So, I was basically walking in circles around the daycare.

Until-

I had a sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach. I like fell on my knees.

I've never felt anything like this before..

I get up and hold on to the railings. I walk wobbly to the daycare holding onto anything I can.

I eventually walk into the daycare.

______________
Moon's pov:

I was working at the computers as per usual. I saw star, my niece, walked in. She looked devastating shallow/ pale. She walked up to the desk and sat in one of the chairs.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I said.

"Something is wr-rong with my stomach.." she said.

I looked at her. No way, it already happened to comet I don't need it to happen to star either..

"Did anyone?! cause I swear to GO-" I said before I was interrupted by her.

"NO! NO! Nothing happened.. it's just my stomach feels really bad.." she said.

"Well i-" I said before she spoke up again.

"Just shut up!" She said.

I've never heard her say that in her life to me.. more even yell at me..

"Oh star.. I.." I said as she just hugged me. Tears streming from her face..

"I-i- m sorry! My- I don't know what's going on...!" She said as she wailed.

I just patted her back with my hand and tried my best not to annoy her? Or make her cry? She's having mood swings right now..

She continued to cry in my chest. I held her close not doing what I was doing.

She finally let go. She still had tears flowing down her wet face.

"Sigh- Im taking you home, I'll notify your parents that you are, ok?" I said.

She nodded.

"Good, now go home.." I said as i teleported her home.

I then texted solar real guick..

You: (moon)
Hey, I just wanted to say that star is going home, she didn't look or sound good. She said she had stomach pain. So I sende her home.

Solar:
Oh, she did?! She looked fine this morning! She must of not felt good at work. And thx! Luv u!

You: (moon)
Love you too bro <3

After that-

I went back in the computers and continued to do my work.

Hope she feels better soon..

______________
Star's pov:

I did not feel better, it felt worse and I litterly curled up in my bed. I kept moaning In pain and rolled around like I was sick. I tugged at my rays to amej it stop, like they did anything, I just kept rolling around in bed.

I then got up and started walking around, I use the restroom, I drank like too much water.. I did all that I could think of to get rid of the pain.. it didn't work..

Hours had passed and the pain slowly but surely wasn't away.

I herd my family get home before I new it. Comment went in my door.

"Hey, sis.. are you ok..?" He said.

"Ya.. well now I am.. it was fucking hell like and hour ago.." I said wrapping myself in the blanket more.

"K, I was just making sure your doing ok.." he said.

He then shut my door and went in his own room.

We later had some food for supper. And I went to bed really early, I don't know why but I was so worn out..

I fell asleep..

My stomach felt a weird sensation but I didn't hurt so I didn't care.. hope it doesn't come again..

_______________
Me (author)
Hiiiii I love righting moon as a uncle so much! It just warms my heart! Anyways hope y'all have a good day or night!!