chapter 1: an ordinary day for me

Me (author): so hi guys! Go join the discord if you want! Anyways let's just do right in!

______________
Star's pov:
I was walking around the daycare as per usual. I was waiting for the kids to arrive. I was just thinking about comet. He is just so young even if he is almost two years younger than me. I still can't believe that happened. How was manipulated to the bone and used too much. Then it hit me. Comet went through puberty already and already lost his virginity. Bad for him! I will never ever get puberty! I'm already so old and I won't get it anytime soon!

I walked in the daycare I saw moon on the computers, sun and earth and obviously lunar getting ready for the daycare to open. I yawned. I went to the desk and laid my head on it sitting down.

"You tired princess?" I heard moon said.

"Yeah.." I said sleepily.

"It's ok, when you get older you get more tired. Right now you're on that stage of learning new ways to sleep." He said.

"Can you talk like a normal person..?" I said.

"Well, sadly I'm not a real person! I'm a robot! So nice try sweetie!" He said.

I kicked him on the foot.

"Go suck a d-" I said before he slapped me on tomo of my head.

"Nuh- uh we don't say that! Especially when kids are about to arrive! And also no! I will not! I hate that!" He said.

I groaned, I got up and went to the rest of the bunch.

"Oh! It's my favorite niece!" Earth said.

"Ehe- I'm your only niece!" I said hugging her.

"I know! But I like giving you the title!" She said hugging back.

We separated from the hug.

"Oh sun! Where's fc and sunspot?" She said.

(Btw sunspot exists in this universe now- it's a sun x foxy fan child that's popular)

"Oh! They wanted to hang out with their father today! I think fc can take care of sunspot! He is such a good kid so it will be fine!-" he said before fc charged in.

"I-i- can't find sunspot!" He said.

My heart skipped a beat. Fc was only a couple years older than me.. I smiled seeing him even though I forgot what was happening.

"What do you mean you can't find them! They're so clingy!" Sun yelled.

"I don't know! I-i- can't find him!" He said.

Sun took him by the ear and pulled him out the daycare. I waved at him as I blushed.

"Sun is going to tell the ever loving crap out of him.." earth said.

"I know!" I said.

"You ready?" She said.

"Born ready!" I said.

(Later so time skip! 'after work' )

I finally got done with taking care of the kids. I went home early because i didn't want sun telling me how to clean the barrels more than once. I went to my room and flopped on my bed. I heard someone peak in my room.

"What do you want..?" I asked tiredly.

"I just wanted to see if you died or not!" Comet said.

"Oh go suck a dick.." I said.

"Ooohohh! I already was forced to! So you shut up!" Comet said slamming my door.

He opened it again.

"I didn't mean any of that! Luv you!" He said gently shutting the door this time.

I just went under the covers and laid there for who knows how long.

I got up finally and put on some pajamas. I went down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal. I ate it quickly and went back upstairs.

I went in my room and went in my bed under the covers. I finally fell asleep.

Little did I know, that I would have extreme pain tomorrow.

_____________________________________________
Me (author) I hope you guys enjoyed this! I hope you guys have a good day or night! See y'all next chapter!