HER FIANCE!

Feeling Dev's gaze on her Arnavi shivered and immediately hide behind her mom.

What happened princess? Komal asked softly.

Vo..

Arnavi slowly peeked from her shoulder only to see Dev coming back?

Mom don't you want to go on roof ? Dev asked.

Arnavi felt speechless hearing his deep voice.

"Yes! Yes! Let's go" she replied hurriedly.

Aunty are you also going upstairs?  Dev asked to komal.

Ha ha beta come let's go together! Komal said sweetly after feeling shocked by his sudden change.

Come princess let's go ! Kiran said softly while making Arnavi come in front of Dev.

Arnavi slowly looked up only to find Dev looking at her intentionally.

Dev offered his hand to her and unknowingly Arnavi held his hand.

Everyone got shocked including Dev himself at his behavior.

While Arnavi was lost in her own world, she found herself getting lost in his dark eyes. She felt herself drowning in him.

Seeing her looking at him like this Dev cleared his throat making her come back to real world.

Everyone was looking at him like he did some kind of crime.

And finally losing his control he annoyingly said that let's go.

Dev held Arnavi's hand softly and started going towards lift both were feeling each other's warmth and  looking at each other time to time, it felt like they knew each other for so long and trusted enough that they don't need their Introduction.

Only if  they remembered their past Everyone said together.

Are you sure they lost their memory? Kartik asked shockingly.

They did but..

But what Adhvaya?

Leave it for now we need to make a plan.

Plan? Everyone asked.

Yay! Dev wants Arnavi's information.

Hearing that they got shocked.

"MOM! COME NA" yelled Arnavi panickingly.

Seeing her like this Everyone made their way towards them and Dev felt shocked.

"Like seriously?  This girl aahh.. no! No! She is not this girl.. this girl over there yay THAT'S MY GIRL" thinking that a small smile come on Dev's lips but he immediately hide that and without him knowing that Everyone saw  expect Arnavi.

Momma is this jhula going up? Arnavi asked in excitement.

Seeing her like this Everyone chuckled and replied yes!

"Beta you go upstairs and take a walk we are going to eat something as we haven't eaten anything yet" Komal said softly trying to make Arnavi understand.

Why? You didn't ate anything you know what you guys go I will take the walk with this BHAIYA! Arnavi said innocently.

Hearing her Everyone got shocked and kartik started laughing.

Dev was still processing her words while Adhvaya got scared thinking about Dev's reaction so, he indicated kartik to shut up!

Beta he is not your bhaiya! Mrs.Raishada said immediately.

But why ? Arnavi asked confusingly.

"Because he isn't  and don't call him bhaiya again" said komal strictly.