Handsome, Hot Man 🔥

Vote goal:-10

Words:- 1065

Enjoy reading 😉

***********

It's been days since Arnavi and Dev met each other saw each other but until when we are going to stop them and tell them the Truth?
Mr.Raizada asked.

Even tho there room is next to each other they are not meeting or even coming out of there room then what can we do? Mrs.Raishada said.

"No we need to do something about this what if HE took advantage of them Huh? I can't take risk anymore make sure they meet each other alot before getting discharged" the person on call said.

But how? MR. Raizada asked.

I don't give a fuck to how just do what you are told to do! He said in harsh voice.

Okay! I will try and she will help me I know this is very important but what if they got hurt?

No! We'll think about this later and you Mrs.Raishada I want you to take care of.....

To whom are you talking to guys? Kiran asked while entering in the Room.

Someone important! THey replied.

In Room number 303 :-

Baby let's go on roof for a walk ! Komal said sweetly.

But mooommmm....

"Nope! I'm not listening anymore just come Arnavi" she said coldly.

Okay! Arnavi said slowly while looking down.

In room number 302:-

"Dad I'm not going outside! That's it" Dev said harshly.

But...

Dev beta please at least for me ? She asked sweetly.

Mom...

"Please come" she said while showing him her puppy eyes.

"Okay okay let's go" he said annoyingly.

In corridor:-

fuck! Will you stop overacting?
He said harshly.

But...

Kartik:- how are you Dev? He asked softly.

Now who the hell are you? Asked Dev annoyingly.

Huh? Kartik looked at him in confusion.

Aree beta Dev how are you? Kiran asked while coming towards them.

I'm fine Mrs....

"Oh what are you doing here guys?" asked komal while coming out of the room.

Can't we come outside? Dev asked annoyingly.

Vo..

"Mumma?
You already came outside without me" Arnavi said cutely while pouting.

Vo I thought you will come soon so...

No no! Arnabi's Mommy need to be with her all the time she said while sulking.

Okay angel! Let's go hmm! Said komal with adoration.

Yup!

Aaahhh! Arnavi yelled in excitement.

Kartik I missed you when did you come back? Arnavi asked while running towards him.

Arnavi don't run you will get hurt! Yelled komal while running after her.

I just come now PRINCESS! kartik said while hugging her.

Both of them were busy in checking each other that they couldn't notice the DEADLY GLARES of some one.

Who are you? Dev asked coldly.

Why the hell he is calling her PRINCESS? he thought.

Turning towards him Arnavi looked at him shockingly.

handsome, hot man! she mumbled.

Dev Frowned at her as he pretended not to listened her mumbles.

I asked who are you? He asked dominatingly.

Why would Arnavi tell you that who is she huh? Who are you to Arnavi that she will tell you that she is Arnavi? She asked innocently while feeling proud of herself.

Biting his inner cheeks Dev checked her from top to bottom and left from there.

Huh? Did he just ignored me? ME? Aahh! Such a bad boy he is ! Said Arnavi while complaining.

Beta let's go upstairs ! Dev's Mom said.

Who are you aunty? She asked.

I'm that bad boys Mother! She said while sighing sadly.

Oohh Sory! I called your son bad boy! She said while holding her both ears. She was looking so cute that everyone was staring at her in awww!

Unaware to them four pairs of eyes were looking at Arnavi.

What happened ? He asked.

I need information of that childish soul in hot body!

Aahh! Why can't you say something straight huh? Can't you say that you need information of that girl, Speak na DEV!

Adhvaya ! He said before glaring at him while controlling his anger.

"Okay! Okay! Dev I will get her information soon" he said nervously trying to hide his sweat.

Better for you!

But may I ask why do you want her information like she is innocent and...

"Because I'm obsessed. I'm addicted to this innocent girl! And I will gladly cross every single line if it makes this girl mine" Dev said while smirking and just like he said his obsession can be seen through his dark eyes.

Seeing him like this Adhvaya got shocked and asked him while getting scared that what if she doesn't want him?

There is no chance of that MY DEAR BEST FRIEND because this girl will be mine even if it means forcing her to be MINE! Dev said while tighten his jaw and his eyes were already red telling Adhvaya that why he put the pressure on my best friend it was like he was making himself remember that he is his best friend and he knew that he is gonna burn him alive if he spoke like this once again.

Just by seeing and meeting her for 3 minutes this man is going insane then what will happen when he will live with her?

Is this new Dev has really got insanely obsessed with her that he is ready to hurt her?

Can Dev really hurt his Arnavi?

What will happen when they will remember their past?

Is Dev really becoming DEVIL and Arnavi ANGEL?

Thinking all this Adhvaya's mind was going insane that he started feeling dizzy and seeing Adhvaya like this Kartik understand that this time he should definitely create a line between him and Arnavi or else Dev will create a big THICK LINE on his Neck!

Both Adhvaya and kartik gluped hard while looking at Dev.

And Dev also got hard by looking Arnavi in shorts and sleeveless crop top. He had already imagined HIMSELF FUCKING HER MERCILESSLY!

A shiver ran down from Arnavi's body as she felt someone's gaze on her and she looked around only to see Dev looking at her Strangely, maybe hungrliy? Making her eyes winded in shock.

********

Will Dev really hurt Arnavi?

Is this obsession of Dev is dangerous for Arnavi?

Did Arnavi really become an Angel and Dev the DEVIL?

*******

share your views on this sudden change and vote guys!

My writing also deserves that and it makes me motivated. Hope you enjoyed reading 📚 byeee.