cuz princess doesn't cry!

Vote goal:- 20
Words:- 1590
Enjoy reading!
********************

Okay! I won't call you the.... ha I won't call you that Okay! Kartik said nervously.

Better for you! Arnavi said coldly.

Suddenly Arnavi saw that a truck was approaching their car in full speed !

She got alert and pushed the emergency button as they were alone without the guards so it was difficult for them to infrom anyone this soon.

As soon as she pushed the button Kartik also got to know and in seconds Arnavi come infront of Kartik!

No! Arnavi you are doing wrong!
Kartik yelled.

I'm stronger then you !

Shut up! Boy she yelled angrily!

But why did you did that the truck is still 3 minutes away from us we can stop the car and take another route he said hurriedly.

No the other road is filled with traffic and the innocent people will get hurt as this is not only truck but truck bomb! See the lights damn it! She roared before sitting in his LAPS!

Arnavi! I know I'm handsome but this isn't the right time for this!

Shhh!

Listen Kartik....

Don't cry princess coz princess don't cry!

ARNAVI! KARTIK!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

THUD !

ON THE OTHER HAND:-

Kiran did you talk to kids when they are coming back? Komal asked softly.

Didi they are going to reach in 30 minutes so don't take tension hmmm! And don't worry about their reactions because they will be the happiest after knowing that...

Yay ya! I know that also I think that we should do the badi Aarti and thank bhagwan for his blessings she said while controlling her happiness.

Mam Mam! Where are you ?

Mam?

MAM! PLEASE HURRY UP QUEEN GOT INTO ACCIDENT WITH KARTIK SIR!

Do you even know what are you saying Nitesh?
Stop joking hmm! We are already informed that the are going to reach here in 30 minutes komal said happily.

Mam! Please believe me I'm saying the truth Nitesh said bitterly while controlling his tears.

Kiran aunty please trust me !

I'm saying the truth.

Adhvaya :- Mam! He is saying the truth please let's go to hospital now please he pleaded!

Komal didi you go I will stay with bhaishab! Kiran aunty said while controlling her tears and I will also do Puja for them!

Komal aunty broke down in tears completely and made her way towards the car before saying that Kiran you are also coming with me! Kartik also got in accident not only Arnavi !

I will come soon , Didi you go first!

In Hospital :-

Mam this way please! This is the operation room the operation is going on the Nurse told them while shaking.