falling apart?

Next vote goal :- 20
Words :- 1430

Mam, sir please listen to us!

Komal ji you go please she needs you !
Dev's dad said hurriedly.

Yay! And you should also go now he needs you.

Hmm!

Kiran and komal aunty were praying the Lord for the safety of their children.

Nitesh increased the security of Mansion and hospital also he called Mohit and told him about the situation completely!

Soon Mohit came and hugged komal aunty and assured her about THEIR QUEEN'S safety!

And then he attended the operation.

After some time-------

It's been 5 hours since her operation is going on I'm scared Kiran aunty said worriedly.

Komal aunty hugged her before finally breaking down infront of others.

Everyone felt helpless at that time!

Finally the door opened and the doctor come out.

Miss.Arnavi is out of danger but the we need to wait until she gains her sense! The doctor said.

Thanks doctor! But when she is going to wake up?Komal aunty asked him.

Can't say clearly but maybe tomorrow in morning the doctor replied.

Also actually I wanted to thank dr.Mohit without him we couldn't get success.

Okay!

In Room number 305:-

Ho..w is s.he no.w? Ho..w the he..ll I ca..n let this hap..pen to her, to my pri..ncess? I failed m..iserably I ..I just couldn't

Kartik's Hiccups and sobs were filled in the room.

That's okay! Beta she is fine now so don't take tension hmmm.

But mom...

Shhh! That's completely okay hmm! She loves us alot that's why she always puts us before her. I prayed the God so now don't think to much.

Yay! Kiran is right kartik just take rest komal aunty said lovingly.

And in morning you need to get the c.c.t.v footage of that area and also tell me what happened exactly! Komal Aunty said dominatingly.

Kartik nodded in agreement as he know that only he could get the footage as it might be hacked by him!

"Dev got panic attack and he is in room number 302 I'm going to meet him as last time he was having difficulty in breathing" said komal aunty.

Beta I'm also going with her Okay?

"Yes mom you both can go and also Nitesh is here if I will need something I will tell him so don't worry about me" said Kartik while giving them smile.

Okay then! They both said together and left.

Kartik:- Nitesh get me my laptop and make sure that nobody knows about this. We need to hurry up before something else comes up.

Nitesh:- yes sir!

On the other hand in room number 302:-

Thud! THUD!

"What the hell are you doing ? Oh my God Dev please stop it you are destroying whole room" said adhvaya while trying to control Dev.

I hate hospital who the hell bought me here? DEV ASKED ANGRYLY.