part :- 2 meeting or engagement?

SIR's  pov :-

She is on the way to here, but I don't know how I'm going to force my own daughter into this situation but ....

Dad! I'm here what's happening outside? Arnavi asked.

Your uncle and aunty are going to celebrate their 25th anniversary and you are going to pick up there son from Airport after 1 hour.

And here she is looking confused and Angry. Great!
I gave her my scray glare,Just kidding!

Well, without saying anything she went away?  Seriously!

In the car :-
Hmm! Postpone the mission. With that Arnavi cutted the call. 

We're going to airport now!  She said and kartik looked at her  like he saw some ghost.

What? She yelled. Vo we had mission and now we're going to Airport I mean someone important is coming? Kartik asked.

Yay! Maybe that's why dad asked  me to pick him up. she answered.

Who is he darling ? That's what I wanted to ask but seeing her angry I didn't said anything further as I know her anger and she can kill anyone now, even if it's me! Kartik thought.

What happen now Mr. Devdas? Why are you making this Dramatic crying face? Like your paro run away. She said annoyingly.

why can't I do that when A heartless chudel is sitting with me and don't call me devdas kartik said simply.

And gusse what he just realized that he fucked up!
When he saw her, she was filling her gun with bullets. He closed his eyes and prayed while jointing both hands hey! Bhgwan mujhe is dayan se baccha lo meri to abhi shadi bhi nhi huii h or mere chote - chote baccho ka kya hoga km se km unke bare me socho.

Bewkoof ! Tere bache bhi nhi h abhi tk 😑. Arnavi said while holding her chuckles and thinking how this mental person can become her best friend.

With that  kartik gasped aah! Why God why ? Mere bache kyu nhi h ?

Seriously Kartik did you drink like Devdas? Vo bhi without any reason it's not like ki paro left you or something.

     At Airport :-

she was asking to uncleji about the boy who we're going to picking up. Well, I got to know who the boy is he is the son of Mr and Mrs. Raishada.

Then after some time they saw The DEV SINGH RAIZADA,most famous Bachelor of all India, dashing business man who own many orphanage and companies all over the world,his nature is just like his name dev means bhgwan (God)! He is very kind and soft hearted person.

Hello! Dev said in very happy voice to kartik and Arnavi.

Hi! nice to meet you Mr. Dev welcome back to India to my surprise Arnavi said that in normal voice?

Seriously!  This girl don't even talkes nicely to me since I met her and here the boy whom she just met now 😒.

Myself kartik I said while shaking hands with him.well, to be honest he is handsome whatever!