I HATE YOU !

DEV'S POV:-

I woke up with A Heavy head and finally realized that I slipped into my little space syndrome!

Fuck! Where is she? Is she safe or ....

Arnavi:- oh! You woke up early go fresh up then come downstairs immediately.

I immediately looked down seeing her in towel she just come from bathroom and the water was still dripping from her hair to her melons! Yay! She has very big melons!

Fuck! Fuck what am I thinking shit!

Arnavi:- looks like you aren't that innocent Mr.Dev like what you saw!
She said while coming closer to me? And suddenly she held my jaw but not tightly. She made me look at her face, is she going to kiss me? But she is looking emotionless!

There is only few inches gap between our lips I gluped my heart was beating so fastly and my lips started to shivering ahh! It's not like I am uncomfortable but it was different!

Come on Dev it's not like it's your first kiss with her!

I was shaking under her touch she smirked seeing me like this!

Stop shaking babyboy! It's not like I'm going to eat you! She said in husky voice!

Fuck! I closed my eyes feeling her coming closer to me.

Suddenly she moved away from me and told me to get ready for office?

I looked at her I confusion because....

You can attend your office as work is important but don't try to run away from Me! Because you won't be able to go far,I'm just like your shadow Mr and if you even try to do so be ready for punishment!
She said coldly and her eyes got hard yet dark while talking about punishment!

I shivered and immediately nodded my head she glared at me, fuck!

I understand that I will not try to run away from you princess! I said immediately after remembering her warning.

Good for you Mr but next time don't call me that! She said coldly and left from there to change her clothes.

I finally breathe nicely as I was holding it from a long time!

This girl is really something.

I stand up and made my way towards the bathroom ignoring the pain my junior was feeling.

Ahh! I got this much hard just by seeing her in towel then waht will happen when we will be having se.....

Dev..DEV.... DEV...AAHHH!

Yells were coming from the hall I immediately went towards it after recognizing the voice, IT WAS MY MOM!

Mom! I said while going towards her, I wanted to hug her because it's been a long time since I met her.

But Arnavi hold my wrist?

I looked at her and told her to leave me! And let me hug her atleast for once but

She looked least interested in my pleadings!

She strangely looked at my mother before looking at the guards dangerously!

why? She asked rudely and shortly to my dad.

I couldn't understand what exactly she was asking about!

Mr.RAIZADA :- please.. she wanted to meet him once just once! My dad said no no! Literally begging her!

For the first time in my life I saw my parents being this much helpless and in what matter?