GOD?

GUYS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! love you enjoy reading😉.

***********************************************
Dev's pov:-

King, King! Please wake up !

I woke up from my sleep hearing a sweet voice.

KING! Please come downstairs for breakfast queen has called you she said with respect still bowing her head down.

Hmm! I'm coming I said and she left immediately after bowing down once again.

I went to bathroom !

The cold water was running down from my body, making my clothes all wet but I cared less I was lost in my thoughts.

how suddenly everything changed and I felt super hurt by HER behavior.

I don't even know if SHE is safe or not! Aahhh!
Fuck!

I need to hurry up or else she will again hurt me AGAIN !

Thinking THAT I hurriedly came out and got shocked by seeing HER!

WHAT THE HELL! I almost got scared hearing her yelling at phone.

Fuck! This girl will be death of Me.
Shaking my thoughts away I made my way towards the wardrobe but she held my wrist.

I looked at her coldly with questionable gaze!
BUT SHE SMIRKED LOOKING AT MY body! Fuck I'm in towel shit I forgot that.

I got nervous but didn't let her see that when she looked up.

Arnavi:- in MEETING ROOM NOW WITH EVERYONE ELSE! she said more like ordered before cutting the call.

What do you want from me? I asked coldly.

You! She said dominatingly.

Huh? I again asked in confusion.

I want you to get ready and come downstairs for breakfast she said coldly.

Ha ha! I'm coming I also said coldly and left from there immediately as I don't wanted to be there with her.

I came downstairs wearing prada suit that was placed on bed by her or maybe someone else aahh! Why do I still think about this monster.

I huffed annoyingly before shaking my head the girl from earlier was guiding me towards the dinning area.
Seriously! What's the point fuck!

Seeing my parents there I got shocked.

Ooh! Dev beta come sit beside your family komal aunty said lovingly.

I nodded and sit down between my parents my mom immediately hugged and kissed my forehead before saying I missed you beta.

I missed you too! I said happily I was really happy seeing them here but also I was confused as just tomorrow night everything was opposite and now?

Seeing me confused komal aunty smiled and told me that she called them to meet me and also that she was sorry about Arnavi's behavior but I told her that it was not her fault ao she shouldn't feel guilty about her!