Ice cream!

Mam! Queen is here the guard informed the women who was exhausted after crying for hours.

She rushed towards the entrance to see her daughter.
Whom she immediately hugged as soon as she saw her.

Arnavi:- Mom shh! Come down nothing will happen to him hmm! Soon he will regain his sense back hmm!

First time after so many years Arnavi spoke softly to her mother.

No one spoke after that and Arnavi continued to speak sweet words in her ears, soon the sleep took over her mom.

Arnavi's pov:-

After all this my mummy finally slept and I knew that we need to hurry up before I end up losing both of them!

Dad need to get back his consciousness fast really fast!

I went to my room only to see Dev sleeping there!

(Sigh) till now mom don't know about him.

He is looking super cute while sleeping with pout.

Fuck! I want to kiss him now, I can't control myself from kissing his lips.

Fuck aahh! Arnavi control yourself but what can I do when he is looking very eatable to me.

Controlling my dirty thoughts I went to take bath so that I could think straight.

Loud sobs!

Arnavi hurriedly come out of bathroom and saw DEV crying, she went towards him.

Arnavi:- what happened to you now why are you crying?  She asked coldly.

Dev:- vo.. I wa..sn't a.ble to rec..ogniz wh..ere I am, I tho..ught I wa..s kidn.a.ped ! He said in childish voice while blinking his eyes cutely.

Arnavi:- that's my room and yes! You are kidnapped She said coldly.

Dev:- ohh! But ..if you a..re kidnapper I lik.e that I'm kidna..pped he said while Chuckling and Controlling his hiccups.

Arnavi:- seriously? She looked at him in disbelief.

Dev:- yup! Y..ou. a.re my a..ngel and I kno..w you won't hu..rt Devu he said proudly.

Arnavi:- (sighed) here first drink water!

Dev :- okay angel!

Arnavi:-I'm not an angel ok? I'm the FUCKING mafia QUEEN the Devil herself understand ! She said while going closer to him.

Dev :- ye.s yo.u a.re my Q.ue.en a.nd you are we.aring w.hite to..wel so, you are looki.ng like an an.gel!

Arnavi:-(suddenly realized that she is wearing towel infront of him! But still didn't let that effect her) I'm devil and I will punish you if you behave badly,I can do more than you can imagine Mr. Dev
She said before pinning him to the wall.

Dev:- please don't hurt Devu he will behave nicely  he said while getting scared of her.

Arnavi:- that's like my babyboy!  Suddenly she realized what she said and closed her eyes in  frustration.

Dev :-blushed at her statement.

Arnavi:- (suddenly she felt something hard touching her womanhood) realized that Dev was hard for her and unintentionally his junior touched her.
She looked towards him who was still looking down in shyness! She sighed before letting him go and went to change her dress also telling him to take a bath.

Arnavi's pov:-

FUCK! He was hard after seeing me in towel. I wanted to fuck him but I have to Control he is not in his sense.