6.who is he?

ARNAVI'S POV:-

Aahhh! I'm frustrated with my dear fiance!

It's been a while since we last saw each other and he is always busy just like me.

I'm not able to contact him due to my mission I had  to come Paris and It's dangerous.

Dad is already busy in the company but we are going to celebrate Kartik's birthday later tonight so, he invited Dev's family and some other important persons for kartik!

I'm taking a long bath to relax, will leave for India after 40 min!

Princess! A sweet voice come from behind.

Yes! Kartik what happened?

Princess, please don't be panic but.........

WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

vo Princess...

What vo Haan? Can't they do one simple thing tell me?I'm the FUCKING mafia QUEEN they should know the consequences after messing around our family. They must feel the consequences till their dead no Matter who they are! Arnavi cutted him in middle with her angery and Cold voice.

Yes! Princess but we should be confirm about this  before taking any actions said with concern making her understand about the situation completely because now everything was going to be very different for everyone and he knew that she was completely BROKEN BECAUSE OF HIM.

How can I think twice about someone who just lied from beginning kartik ha tell me? I was fooled to give him, us! a chance ooh wait there was no us! It was completely LIE!
A LIE THAT SNATCHED EVERYTHING FROM ME! with that Arnavi broke down in tears completely.

Princess please! I know that it's very hard but please be strong we have a very huge mess to clean! Kartik said in soft voice while hugging her.

I know but how can I? Arnavi asked first time being confused about everything that was happening around her.

YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAFIA QUEEN DAMN IT! GET A GRIP ON YOUR SELF NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM, WE'ILL MAKE HIM REGRET THIS TILL HIS DEATH! kartik said while controlling his tears because he knew he have to be STRONG. STRONG FOE HER,FOR HIS FAMILY!

IN INDIA:-

HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPENED HUH? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT THEM DAMN IT.

but we thought it would be nice for us and...

BANG! BANG!

why did you killed them?

So, do you expect me to do Aarti of them.

(Worship them?)

Vo....

Fuck! I messed up set everything as an accident ok!  Don't let anyone know about this!

But she already know about this and I think in 20 minutes she is going to reach India!

Do you think she will doubt me? ME? NO! SHE WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT THE MASTER MIND!

******

What is happening?

Who is he? 

DID HE  COMPLETELY BROKE ARNAVI BUT HOW?