CH 11 : DELHI AND MYSTERIOUS GIFT

// AUTHOR'S POV //

IN DELHI

Anand ( Swati's father) was sitting on chair. His face was pale and dull due to tiredness. Besides him was Shikhar who was sad looking at his dad's condition.

Many papers were scattered on the table in front of them . A few files were also placed on the table including the file related to the murder of Harsh Roy
( India's well known lawyer and Anand's friend)

Tears were filled in Anand's eyes remembering his friend who was dead. He came here in Delhi to study about his friend's murder.
( A reminder that Swati's dad is also a lawyer )

He wanted to give justice to his friend who was murdered but not even a single evidence was found that can be used against the murderer. He doesn't even have a clue why that murder killed his friend. What was the relation between his friend and the murder.
Nothing at all.

The investigation is still going on but seeing the speed of progress it is impossible to find the murder. If this continues the case will be closed soon.

Suddenly Anand brust out crying . He was feeling guilty that he couldn't gave justice to his friend.

" I-I am s-sorry harsh......I couldn't do anything for you......I-I am very bad friend I-I couldn't gave you the justice you deserved. " Anand spoke while crying. Every moment he spent with Harsh came flashing in front of his eyes making him feel more guilty.

Tears started rolling down from Shikhar's eyes seeing his father in this state. It was the first time in his life that he saw his father crying making him cry too. He hugged his father in order to comfort him. Anand also hugged him back as he needed someone who could comfort him.

" Dad p-please don't c -cry "

After some time Anand stopped crying and again started to study the case . He was determined to find the murderer of his friend. Shikhar also becomes relaxed and starts helping his father . Both their eyes were swollen due to crying.

The whole room was silent only the sound of page turning was heard . Suddenly someone burst open the door. They both looked towards the door and found Richa ( Swati's mom ) . Her eyes were swollen, there were dried tears on her cheeks indicating she was crying.

But before they both can react she fainted at her place and falls on the ground with a loud thud.

MEANWHILE AT HOME

Swati was sleeping peacefully but suddenly felt her body shaking harshly. She Slowly opened her eyes feelings severed pain in her head and slowly sat on the bed while rubbing her head.

She looked up and found Mishika standing near the bed while holding a glass with a funny look on her face .

Ohh noo Subha - subha iski sakl dekh li ab to pura din kharab jayega the only thought that came to her mind seeing her.

( Ohh noo I saw her face in the morning now the whole day is going to be bad )

" Here take it and drink it. I specialy made coffee for you" Mishika forwarded the glass towards her.

Swati looked at her while raising her one eyebrow. Never in her dreams she thought she will face a day where Mishika will made coffee for her.

" Teri tabiyat to sahi hai na....tu or mujhe coffee offer kar rahi hai " Swati spoke while taking the glass from her, but Mishika ignored her statement.

( Are you okay..... you are really offering me a coffee??)

Swati took the first sip but immediately spit it out .
She looked inside the glass, it was normal water but why it is so salty in taste.