CH 5 : WHO IS HE ??

It was almost 12 am in the morning, and two boys were walking in the dim, cheerless alley, they were walking fast in the urge to reach home as early as they could.

The alley was pin drop silence, not a single sound was heard except their footsteps.

Suddenly one of them spoke breaking the silence. " Nikhil.....you know you can take revenge on her in school itself, there was no need to stalk her"

" I know Farhan... But I just can't shake the feeling of being rejected by her... How dare she to reject me.... I am the Heartrob of the school, every girl wants me to be their boyfriend, wants me to give them attention....but she... She dare to reject me.... Those boys who used to be jealous of me, are now laughing at me..... Just because she rejected me

I will not let her go easily.... I will take revenge... That's why I have been stalking her for a few days, looking for a chance to find her roaming with any of the boys

She is very emotional and delicate... And she is single too... Only a small rumor of her being in a relationship is enough , and my work will be done- " The other one spoke.

" But Nikhil, there is no need to that.... You can do anything that can humiliate her...but not this- " Farhan was cutt off by nikhil. " Oh keep your mouth shut... It's mine and her matter.. So don't interfere in it- "

" If not so why you brought me here with you to stalk her... We have been waiting for her in front of her house since afternoon... And She doesn't come out even for a minute- " He suddenly stopped talking when Nikhil's phone started to ring.

He answered the call. " Yes dad.... Ummm..... I am with Farhan right now.... We both have been studying since afternoon.... Really dad don't you trust me...... Do you want to talk to him...... Ok so why did you called me...... Fine I am coming " Saying that Nikhil cut the call.

" What happened " Farhan asked him while frowning his eyebrows.

" Nothing.... My dad was asking me where I am and wants me to come home right now "

Farhan was about to speak again but stopped when the both of them heard a sound echoing in the alley . A sound of an object being dropped.

They both turned around in order to see who was it but couldn't since the alley was almost dark.

Farhan quickly took out his phone and turned on the flashlight,while Nikhil did the same but found no one.

" W-who is there ?? " Farhan shouted being scared. Nikhil looked at him in disbelief.

" It might be a cat ...... let's go,it's getting late "

Saying Nikhil turned off the flashlight of his phone and started walking leaving Farhan behind .

Nikhil walked a little distance but didn't feel Farhan following him.

" Farhan I told you it can be a cat....now come on..let's go "

But getting no response he turned around but found Farhan laying on the ground on his stomach.

" Farhan .....are you that sleepy, that you are willing to sleep here only " Nikhil then groaned in anger and went near him.

" Aahhh...Farhan " Nikhil bent down and shakes his arm in order wake up but immediately frowned his eyebrows feeling his arm wet.

He quickly took his phone out and again turned on the flashlight to look at him.

But immediately stumbled a few steps back seeing his whole body covered in blood. " Farhan....Farhan....what happen to you..why are you bleeding...Farhan " Nikhil begins to panic.

He suddenly heard a sound behind him. A sound of a metal being dropped. He quickly turned around but found no one .

" W-who i-is there ?? " he spoke while shuttering.

But suddenly a voice echoed making him ranging with fear.

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 "

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head , he quickly placed his hand on his head & found it dripping in blood.

And then everything went black.
.
.
.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

Nikhil woke up feeling serve pain in his head and found himself in a big, dim room, tied on a chair and was naked.

Nikhil again closed his eyes in an attempt to sleep again but jerked opened his eyes when the reality hits him . He was in a unfamiliar room. Was he kidnapped??.

He roamed his eyes all over the room and saw a man sitting in front of him on a coach like a king, placing his right leg on his left knee.

The way he was staring at nikhil was enough to scare anyone to death.

He then suddenly got the flashback of what happened last light making him brimmerd with fear .

He also noticed some guards standing near the door carrying gun in their hands making him shiver with fear.

He turned his head towards the right side and found farhan in the same situation as him but was unconscious.

He again turned his sight back towards that man and spoke.

" W-who are y-you..... W-why did y-you k-kidnap me " Nikhil spoke while shuttering making the man in front of him smirk because he was reason of his shuttering.

But instead of replying he signalled one of his guards making nikhil worried about what he is going to do.

That guard went out of the room and came back with bucket full of cold water and throws it on farhan making nikhil wet a little too.

Nikhil's body shivered when cold water came in contact with his skin. The water was extremely cold plus he was naked too.

Farhan suddenly woke up feeling with a jerk due to the sudden contact of cold water with his skin.

Though he was awake he was still in his own world unaware of the reality. He doesn't even have an idea that he is kidnapped nor he remembers anything that happened last night.

All the guards present in the room were looking at them with pity since they know that what is going to happen next.

" P-please L-leave us..... W-we didn't d-do a-anything... Please " Nikhil cried.

But that man just chucked but soon HIS chuckles turned into maniac laughter scaring the shit out of all the people.

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘮𝘺 sweetheart "
.
.
.
.

𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼𝔻