CH 9 : IT WAS HIS PLAN

SWATI'S POV

AT NIGHT

I came out of the bathroom feeling fresh and relaxed after having a cold shower. My body was wrapped in a towel . I made my way towards closet and took out a grey T-shirt with thin straps and white shorts and wore it.

( her outfit )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( her outfit )

I stood in front of the mirror checking myself. That's when the door of my room brust open making me flinch hard . It was my mom. Her eyes were swollen and red , there were dried tears on her cheek it looks like she has cried. There was a black suitcase near her too.

Was she crying?? If yes then why?? Why is she carrying a suitcase with her right now at this time?? Is she

But before i could react she quickly marched towards me taking fast steps.
" Mumm-" she cuts me off.

"Swati....just listen to me..... Mishika is coming here right now....she will be staying here for a few days until I come back from Delhi . I have already talked to her mother and she agreed. " she said feeling restlessness. Whatever she said gave me a shock.

" Wait what happened??? Why is Mishika coming here that too at this time?? And where are you going??? Why are carrying a suitcase with you?? " I showered my mother with questions.

" Umm Swati" she caressed my head "i will tell you once i will be back. I am going to Delhi right now since its urgent. I am leaving in some time. And don't worry i am not alone there, both your bhaiya and father are there in Delhi as well " As soon as she said that i noticed tears developing in her eyes.

But before i could say anything anything else, we both heard the sound of doorbell.

" I think Mishika came " My mother said and quickly went down stairs while i followed her.

She quickly opened the door revealing Mishika who was carrying a small bad with her. Seeing me a wide smile made its on Mishika's face.

" Thank god you came Mishika.....my cab will be here in few minutes, please take care of Swati..... "

" I will aunty.....but where are you going leaving......" Mishika asked with a frown on her face.

Before my mom could say anything her phone started to ring making the expression on her face to change suddenly.

She picked up the call with her trembling hands.

" H-hello.......y-yes i am c-coming " She spoke before cutting the call. She turned towards me spoke. " Swati my cab has came.....I need to go.....I will come back after a few days " saying that she ran outside with her suit case. Hearing her tone I could easily make out she was worried.

I stand there still as it is, processing what is happening ? What urgent work came that she needed to go to Delhi right now?? Both bhaiya and father also went there for some urgent work that also without telling me.

Did something happened to them that's why mom went to Delhi. No no no nothing happened to them,they are okay i mentally cursed myself for thinking like that.

// AUTHOR'S POV //

Swati was lost in her world thinking about her mother that she completely forgot about Mishika who was staring at her with funny look on her face.

She lightly hit swati's head making her flinch and come to reality. Swati looked at her with a questioning face asking her what happened.

" Madam......kya tu kuch din ke liye apni mummy se dur nahi reh sakti kya?? " Mishika scoffed.

" Huhh kyu?? " Swati made a confused face.

" Kya huhh.....tere expression dekh ke lag raha hai ki tu apne mummy ke bina reh nahi sakti.....teri mummy ko gaye ko abhi thodi der hi hoi hai or tu apni duniya me koh gayi.....tere ko abhi se teri mummy ki yaad aani suru ho gayi " Mishika said making a weird face.

" Nahi aisi baat nahi hai bus mai soch rahi thi ki mummy ko aisa kya urgent kaam aa gaya ki unko abhi Delhi jana pada " Swati spoke, giving her explanation.

" Acha to tere ko teri mummy ki yaad nahi aa rahi.....dekh teri mummy tere liye kitna care karti hai.....tu ghar me akele na rahe isliye mujhe bulaya.....or tujhe unki yaad bhi nahi aa rahi hai " Mishika respond while acting like she is hurt. But Swati just roll her eyes at her listening her words.

" Jada nautanki karne ki jarurat nahi hai.......mai chahu to tujhe abhi vapas ghar bhej sakti hu " Swati said .

" Ha ha......chali to mai bhi jaungi phir raat ko rona mat " Swati just glared at Mishika listening her words while she just laughed.

" Yaar i am hungry " Mishika said while patting her tummy.

" Ok let order food-"

" You will pay for it "

" Why will i, you are hungry you should pay for it "

" Abe gareeb..... Apni dost ke liye kuch paise kharch nahi sakti....ek to mai tere ghar mehmaan banke aai hu......or mehamaan bhagwaan saman hota hai "

" Arreyyy waowwww to konsi Ambani ki beti hai be.....bhuk lag rahi hai to khud order kar de.....or ha khud ko bhagwaan mat samaj "

As soon as Swati finished speaking the whole room went silent. They both were staring at each other , suddenly they both started laughing.

" Yaar why we were fighting......we can cook something " Mishika spoke.

" Hmmm......"

" Well i am going upstairs to change my clothes in your room.....till then you decide what should we make "

Saying that Mishika went upstairs in swati's room while Swati made her way towards the kitchen.

MEANWHILE

Yash enters the a cabin and saw Anshul sitting while placing his legs on the table. Near his feets was a laptop in which a footage of two girls cooking and laughing was playing.

" Tomorrow is your sweetheart's birthday did you know. " Yash asked while raising his one eyebrow.

" Hmmm " Ansh hums in response. His eyes were fixed on the screen.

" Did you plan anything for her.... And what was the need to send her parents away.."

This time Anshul look up and a smirk automatically appeared on his lips. A devilish smirk.

" Can you tell me boy what are you planning?? " Yash said while folding his arms But instead of answering his question Anshul just walked near him with calculated steps.

" Shhh its a secret " This time yash felt shivers running down his body at the thought of what Ansh is going to do.

While Ansh just walked out the cabin while laughing like a maniac.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

1100+ words

Ok guys can you guess what Ansh aka Anshul is planning for Swati on her birthday??

Why did Swatii's mother suddenly went to Delhi?? Did anything happened to her dad and brother??

And why they both went to Delhi all of the sudden?? Is Swati is aware that from tomorrow her life is going take a complete new turn.

Well 👉👈 vote kardo guys.