CH 12 : DELHI (2) AND MALL

AT HOME

Swati and Mishika both were sitting on the couch watching TV . They both were watching cartoons and were quite enjoying watching it.

Suddenly something clicked in Swat's mind . She quickly turned towards who was just lost in watching cartoons, she placed her hand on her shoulder and shook her a little.

Mishika just turned her head towards Swati and raised her one eyebrow asking her what happened.

" Is today is Sunday " Swati asked hoping that it is Sunday today.

" No " Mishika replied in a single word , wondering why she was asking this.

" I think we had to go to school today but we didn't " Swati said with a little fear.

" I know..........no problem girl nothing happens when we skip school for one day " Mishika totally relaxed about it. It doesn't matter to her whether she slips school or not, whether her work is left pending or not.

" I know but......Ruby ma'am will kill me....I hate her a lot " Swati said , she also doesn't care about skipping school but she is fearing about her class teacher Ruby, scolding her.

" Relax.....you are not the only one who hates her , the whole school hates her.....and about scolding don't worry I was also absent with you.....we will die together " Mishika spoke while showing her thumb making her relax a little.

Swati just hums at her statement and again both of them got busy watching TV.

Suddenly Mishika screamed making Swati startled.

" We have already skipped our school....so don't you think that we should do something " Mishika said excitedly, with a wide smile on her face.

While Swati was listening to her not understanding what she meant. She looked towards her and raised her one eyebrow indicating her to explain what she meant.

" Let's go to the mall for shopping " she while looking at Swati with her puppy eyes so she won't disagree. " Please don't say nooo....pleaseeeee "

Swati just looked at her and thought if she said no , Mishika would keep bothering her for the whole day.

" Hmmm " Swati just hums while nodding. She doesn't want to go but knowing Mishika she was forced to say yes. While Mishika just starts jumping on the couch due to happiness.

" OYEEEEE.....NICHE UTER....TERA NANIHAL NAHI HAI YEH...MERA GHAR HAI " Swati screamed her lungs out in anger looking at her jumping like an idiot.

( Oyeee....come down....it's not your Nani's home it's my home)

Mishika immediately stopped jumping and looked at her with annoyed expressions.

MEANWHILE AT DELHI

Both Anand and Shikhar were sitting on a couch, their faces covered in sweat due to fear . Shikhar was continuously tapping his foot on the ground waiting for the doctor.

Yes doctor, because he was checking on her mother . His eyes became teary at the thought of his mother.

He was remembering that when they were peacefully having their dinner when her nose suddenly started to bleed, she started struggling to breathe.

They both didn't notice it until they heard her gasping for oxygen loudly. They turned towards her and found her state to be a mess.

They both began to panic when they looked at her state . Anand quickly hugged and started patting her back but she fainted in his arms leaving both of them worried.