CH 1: A BAD DREAM

// 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 //

It was seven in the morning when a girl was running while crying on the road. She was wearing a school uniform and was carrying a bag . That bag almost seems empty.

There were less people as it was early in the morning, but the people present there were giving her weird looks seeing her crying , but she ignored them & continued running.

After some time, she reached a school, but found the main gate already closed, seeing that she started crying more but at the same time she remembered that there was another small gate at the backside of the school.

She got relaxed a bit & start running towards backside of the school. She stopped crying.Once she reached there she found the door opened. She rushed towards the door and entered inside. She was about to move forward but someone stopped her.

" Hey you! " She heard someone screaming behind her. Suddenly a wave of fear and panic hit her. She turned behind & found the school watchman looking at her angrily.

He came near and was about to speak, but before he can , she started crying again. She knew that the watchman was hare to stop har from going inside.
" S-sir p-please let me go inside. Today is my exam and I am already late. I had to reach here before seven o clock
But I forgot to set my alarm yesterday.

He looked at her carefully & noticed her swollen eyes, her face covered in sweat, her messy state. His anger was long gone.

" Okay you can go..... But don't come late next time " He hardly finished his sentence and the girl start speaking " Thank you sir" Saying that she start running towards her class.

There are three buildings in the school and her class was located at building number 3. Every building har 12 floors and her class was at seventh floor.

She ran towards her class. Once she reached near it she felt a wave of relief in her. She took a quick look inside the her class and found the teacher was already presant there and the other students already started writing their paper.

" M-may I-I c-come in m-mam" She because of the thought that she might get scolded. " Come in"She quickly entered the class as the teacher spokeand was about to move towards her seat.

" Come here "But a sudden sharp voice made her stop. She turned around and found the teacher glaring at her. The teacher's tone was so sharp that anybody can get scared.

" WHY ARE YOU LATE? " She shouted making her flinch and making the other students stop writing. " M-mam I woke up late that's why I was late. Iam sorry-"she was cut off by the teacher

" No what sorry HUH! You are not giving a normal exam this is board examination... What is your name?? "

" Swati.. Swati Sharma l am-" Swati was again cut off by the teacher " Where is your ID card"

// 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𝔼𝕟𝕕//

//𝕊𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍//

As soon as the teacher spoke, I looked down and my eyes widened when the realistion hit me that I was not wearing my ID card. I quickly checked my pocket & my bag but there was nothing except a hardboard and a pencil box.

I again lift my face to look at her. Gathering all my courage I spoke "Mam I think that I forgot to bring my ID card".

But what she said next made me shocked" You don't have your ID card so you can't give your exam. Now get out of the class. Other students are also disturbed because of you and your carelessness "

I was standing still because of the shock. Seeing me standing there as it is she again shouted " GET OUT OF THE CLASS.. NOW"

I suddenly opened my eyes and sat on the bed with a jerk. I looked around my surroundings and found myself in my room. I realised that it was a dream still my heart was beating crazily.

I lifted my hand and touched my cheek & found it wet. I was crying due to that dream when I was sleeping.

It sometimes happens when someone gets a bad dream. Same happened with me right now. It has happened to me so many times that I sometimes have a dream of losing something or someone who is close to me and I end up crying

________________________________//
.
.
.
.
𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕