тωєηту ƒινє

______
3 blunts later and i was giggling at the next stupid thing oikawa was saying. something about his trip in argentina which sounded like a beautiful place. i took another hit and tendo, who was sober, took the blunt away from me and placed it in an ashtray.

"tenn!" i whined, looking at him. "you're high as a kite right now." tendo pulled me closer, rubbing his thumbs under my eyes. "no more for you, baby." i groaned, pushing myself closer to his chest and closing my eyes.

i felt like the room was spinning and i gripped onto tendo's jacket for grounding. "her first time being high?" suna asked from across the table and tendo shrugged. "couldn't tell you." he answered and i pulled myself away. "no...but i haven't done it in a while." i grinned, getting myself more comfortable next to tendo. "seems like you've smoked me out of my weed. gotta get more." suna pulled out his phone.

"going blow for blow with suna on weed is crazy, mani." aran commented. "yeah...i wouldn't do that even if he paid me money." yaku agreed. "you wouldn't do it even if he didn't pay you money." zawa rolled his eyes, taking a drag of his last blunt before putting it out. "would too!" yaku defended. "yaku, stop lying." kenma shot back, eyes trained on his phone.

"i got more coming, my dealer is gonna drop some off." suna did one last thing on his phone before putting it away. "yay!" i smiled lazily and tendo shook his head. "nothing to be happy about. you're not getting any of it." i pouted, muttering something under my breath. "baby, chill out."

"i am chill!" i corrected which caused most of the guys to laugh. "how's akari, mani?" ushijima asked, sending me a look. "oh she's so wonderful. i want another one. can we have another one, please!" i looked over to tendo and put on my best puppy dog eyes. i watched as his face turned red and he looked away from me. "mani...we can talk about it later."

"we're having another one." i told the group, matter of factly as i pursed my lips. "jesus christ." tendo groaned next to me. "akari isn't enough?" astumu questioned. "of course she's enough. i just want another one." i stated, taking a sip of my drink. 

as the night moved on, the drinks flowed freely, and the air grew thick with smoke from the remaining blunts. i felt myself slipping further and further into the haze, the edges of my vision blurring as the intoxication took hold. tendo's arm wrapped protectively around my waist and acted as a grounder.

across the room, suna  rose from his seat, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "l'll be right back," he announced, before disappearing into the crowd. most of the guys said, "cool" or "okay." while others nodded, not even registering what was being said, too engrossed in their conversations.

i even barely registered his departure, my mind clouded by the drugs coursing through my veins. i leaned into tendo's embrace, seeking solace in his presence. "you okay, mani?" tendo asked, brushing a lose curl from in front of my face to behind my ear. " 'm okay." i mumbled. "having such a great time." i sent him a lazy smile and he kissed my forehead softly.

i put my head on his shoulder before looking behind us and seeing suna walk back in with another person behind him. when the neon strobing light highlighted the person's face, my heart fell into my ass. i tensed up next to tendo and he looked at me confused.

"mani, what's wrong?" he asked, looking at where i was looking. "who's that?" his voice low in concern.

"trey...that's trey." i spin my head to look at aran, his gaze meeting mine. "what?" aran questioned. "trey is here. trey is suna's dealer." i managed to get out, panicking. aran's face turned serious, any conversation he was in disappeared and he looked up at suna walking towards us. the rest of the guys started to look around and notice the discomfort of aran and i as suna and trey got to the conversation pit.