тωєηту ƒσυя

__

"you have to get out, mani." aran sighed and i glared at him from across the room. akari was standing next to me with her head up against my leg as i gently brushed through her curls with my fingers. "don't even start with me." i mumbled, picking akari up so we could go to the kitchen. "i know you're scared-."

"you don't know what i am." i snapped, placing akari on the counter so i could get her a snack before her nap this afternoon. "mani..." i ignored aran plead for me to acknowledge him and simply grabbed some chopped up fruit from in the fridge. i  grabbed a bowl and turned back around to the kitchen island. aran leaned down, his forearms holding his weight up as he looked at me from across the counter.

"he isn't gonna know where you are. i promise." aran stated and i scoffed. "aran, i don't believe a damn thing you say. you couldn't even give me the heads up that he was out so i for damn sure can't believe if you're not going to tell him where i'm gonna be at." i explained, putting things away so that akari could eat and take a nap. "that was a mistake. you know i wouldn't do that on purpose."

tendo suddenly entered with his hair all damp and just his pajama pants on. we really didn't get a chance to get the day started and we didn't feel that it was necessary to be productive today after everything happening. so me, him and akari were still in our pajamas. he must have taken a shower and put more pjs back on.

"what's going on in here?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at us before turning his attention to akari who made grabby hands for him. "absolutely nothing. i'm making akari some fruit for her snack then she's gonna take a nap." i told him, watching as tendo picked akari up and she laid her head on his shoulder. "ten...you gotta help me out." aran looked at him and i let out a loud groan. "stop it!" i hissed. tendo furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "look man, if mani doesn't want it then i can't force it." he answered. "i'm just trynna get her out of the house. she can't hide at your place forever." aran replied.

"i can and i will until your relative is back where he belongs." i glared at aran, handing the bowl of fruit to tendo. "go feed her please. i'm cutting into her nap time." i sighed and tendo nodded, leaving just aran and me in the kitchen.

"mani, just this once. and then i'll let you stay here until the hearing." aran begged. i gave him a weird look. "why do you even want me going out? is there something special happening?" i questioned, arms crossing. aran pursed his lips and cleared his throat, "we're having a celebration and the team really wants you to come. and honestly, i think it might be good for you." aran suggested. i scoffed, "where is it at?" i asked.

"the new nightclub across town."

"you think a loud, noisy nightclub is what i need?" i raised an eyebrow, bewildered at the balls on his man. "yes, i do. now i want you to come."

"what if trey is there? aran...i cannot and will not be able to handle it if trey somehow finds me." i gulped, leaning in to whisper so aran could know how serious i am. "there is no possible way for him to find you. like i said, the club is across town. ain't no way is he gonna be able to travel that far."

_

"as much as you look hot, mani, are you sure you wanna do this?" tendo asked, parking the car in the lot of the club that seemed to be packed just by the line wrapped around the building. i had a short dress on that had a low cut in the front, just enough to show a little tit and some versace heels that tendo thought was a good idea to buy me on a whim one day. my hair was at my shoulders and super curly and i had my small clutch in hand.

i nodded, taking a deep breath in. "yes, akari is with my parent's and your place and i'm with you. i'm safe, nothing is going to happen tonight." i let the breath out and looked over at tendo. he smirked, leaning over the center console to kiss my freshly glossed lips. "i don't know...might have to take you right now..."