Bell

The bell ringed "think about what I said, you don't know if it could be too late when you decide to say it" she said and hugged me goodbye. I went to the classroom and sat beside Rigel, I placed my hands on my face with stress, I was in pain for some reason, something in my throat was hurting.

You know the feeling when you're trying not to cry so your throat starts to hurt in a really painful way, that's exactly how it was hurting right now, but why did I it hurt? Why do I have so many questions I'm just so tired of it, I wish I could just know hay I felt right now, I'm so confused and so hurt "class is dismissed" the teacher said, this whole time I was overthinking and I didn't realized that the class came to an end until the teacher dismissed us.

I grabbed my back pack and went to my next class, and the next one, and the next one, and the other ones.

Sitting in the back of the classroom, I barely noticed as the hours slipped by, each lesson blending into the next. My mind was elsewhere, lost in the confusion and sadness over my childhood friend. Living under the same roof, his sudden distance and mixed signals were agonizing, making it hard to focus on anything else. His confusion only mirrored my own, leaving me adrift and hurting. To make matters worse, I had just discovered I'd been cheated on, adding a deeper layer of betrayal and sorrow to my already heavy heart. Everything felt overwhelming, and I couldn't shake the feeling of being utterly lost.

Why do I feel like this only happens to me, I feel like I'm in the darkness, all alone, like that day where Rigel decided to stop talking to me , but this time I'm only left with the pain and the darkness, no comfort or arms around me hugging me, just that.

-

We were home, I was doing my homework waiting for dinner to be prepared, I was in my pijamas and my hair was wet

The pijamas^^

"Dinner is ready" Adriana said and we all sat at the dinner table, and ate, I still feel numb, I feel like nothing, like I don't mean anything, I feel like something is missing and I'm scared for some reason of knowing what it is.
-

After eating I felt the urge to tell everything to Rigel , I looked around the house "hey Jase do you know where Rigel is?" I asked "yeah he's in the garage I think he was going for a drive with the motorcycle" he said and I immediately ran to the garage without saying anything.

I found him in the garage, staring blankly at his motorcycle. My frustration and exhaustion reached a breaking point. "Why do you keep doing this?" I demanded, my voice trembling. "You push me away, and then you come back. I'm so tired, Rigel. I just want to be with you."

He turned to me, his eyes cold and distant. "you don't understand. My life is a mess.I don't even know who I really am. How can I be there for you when I can't figure out my own life?"

"I'm broken too," I said, stepping closer. "I've been abused, Rigel. I've been through hell, and I'm tired of pretending everything is fine. I don't want anyone else. I just want you."

He shook his head, his voice tinged with frustration. "No, you don't feel anything. It's just your mind playing tricks on you. You don't really love me."

"You're wrong," I insisted, my eyes filling with tears. "I love you, Rigel. I love your coldness, the way you protect me. I've loved you since we were kids, through all our memories. I'm sorry for leaving you back then, but it wasn't my choice. I never wanted to leave you."

He looked at me, the conflict clear in his eyes. "Norah, you..."

"I love you," I repeated, stepping even closer, my voice firm despite the tears. "I love everything about you, even the parts that are hard to love. I just want to be with you. Please, don't push me away."

His tough exterior finally crumbled, and he closed the distance between us. "I'm scared, Norah," he admitted, his voice breaking. "I don't want to hurt you. But I can't keep denying what I feel."

Before I could respond, he leaned in and kissed me. It was hesitant at first, then deepened into something more meaningful. It wasn't passionate, but it was real and filled with the unspoken promise that we would face our brokenness together. As our lips parted, he held me close, his forehead resting against mine.

"I'm sorry for everything," he whispered. "I was scared. But I love you too, Norah. I always have."

"And I promise I'll never leave you again," I said softly.

We stood there, holding each other, finally letting go of the past and embracing the fragile hope of a future together.