Love

I walked downstairs where Adriana and his husband were watching a movie "oh hey Norah, do you like pizza we ordered some, if you don't I can make something" she said "I've never had pizza but don't worry il try it" I said smiling "I'm sure you will love it" she said, "so you mind if I use your shower?" I asked "no not at all, do you need pijamas?" She asked "yeah I think so" I said embarrassed "ok for sure, I think Rigel might have something you can wear, my clothes are too big and since he's a teen they might fit you, the bathroom is upstairs third door the one beside Rigel's room, and there's a brand new pink towel for you in the bathroom" she said "okay thank you" I would rather die than wear that asswhole clothes but il just have to try to get along with him, plus they're a lot more comfortable than mine for sure.

-

I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom but it was closed, but right before I knocked it revealed Rigel shirtless with a towel around his waist, he gave me a glance and walked to his room.

-
I finished taking a shower and I placed a towel around my body and i knocked on Rigel's door to see if I could borrow his pijamas, he opened it "what do you want?" He said rudely "Adriana asked if I could borrow one of your pijamas" I said "I thought I said very clearly to stay out of my way" he said "Rigel come on let her borrow your pijama!" Adriana yelled from her bedroom.

He closed the door and a couple seconds later opened it throwing me a pair of pants and a shirt "here now go away" he was about to close the door but I said "you know your ass must be jealous of all the shit you talk through your mouth" I said, he just scoffed and slammed the door.

I changed into the pijamas, I brushed my wet hair and dried it with the towel, I sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs to see rigel shirtless, wearing pijama pants and his hair was wet.

He was eating pizza in the dinner table with Adriana and her husband "oh hey Norah, would you like some pizza"  she asked "sure thank you" I said grabbing a slice and taking a bite of it "oh wow that really good" I said "why are you acting like you haven't tried it before it's so dumb" Rigel said .

"Well just so you know I have never tried pizza before Dick head" I said "oh okay why don't we go watch a movie, what do you think" Mister Johnson said