Scuola

"Norah wake up now!" Mother screamed from the kitchen, I struggled waking up but I stood up and stretched my body. I went to the bathroom and brushed my messy brown hair, I brushed my teeth and went to my bedroom to change into my uniform

 I went to the bathroom and brushed my messy brown hair, I brushed my teeth and went to my bedroom to change into my uniform

The uniform^^

I hated my uniform because it was too tight, my parents like it like that because apparently if i showed my curves I would find my future husband, like who the fuck says that?, I could never wear clothes I liked, I've looked my style up on google and it's called street swear, but try parents would never let me wear something oversized, the only time when my lungs weren't being squished was when I was taking a bath. I covered my bruises with concealer.

I sprayed some cologne and braided my hair into a braid "mother I'm ready to go to school" I said and she looked at me with disgust "no no no this cannot work with me, ur hair is supposed to be down, this is nonsense come here" she said pulling the hair tie harshly making me wince and unbraided my braid really painfully "mother you're hurting me" I said "silence! You know really well you shouldn't be with your hair braided or up, you don't respect your mother who has given you everything" she said "you're walking to school I'm tired and sick of your behavior" she said "but mother" I got cut off by her slapping my face multiple times "scuola now!" She said, she would always say words in Italian when she got mad.I put on my boots and walked to school with my cheeks feeling hot.

-

When I got to school I looked around and spotted Elena with the popular girls who bullied me, Elena hated them so I was confused, when she saw me her eyes widened, I walked up to her making the other girls laugh "Elena hi" I said smiling "hey uhm Norah right?" She said acting like she didn't know me "why do you act like you don't know me?" I said confused "because I don't know you" she said scoffing "why do you lie you're me best friend" I said confused and sad "do you actually know her?" One of the girl said "no hell no" she said awkwardly laughing "she just jealous she can't be our friend, go cry tour mommy then, oh wait you can't because she abuses you" Elena said making all the girls laugh, I walked away with tears on my eyes but she put her foot and I tripped hitting my face.

I had enough of it so I stood up and punched Elena in the face "what the fuck!" She said standing up and started pulling my hair starting a fight, I pulled her hair back and punched her waist multiple times, she threw me to the floor and punched my face multiple times leaving blood and bruised on my lips and face.