School

"Just get out of my room granny" he said turning me around and closing the door. I changed into his clothes and sprayed some perfume

 I changed into his clothes and sprayed some perfume

The fit^^

I walked downstairs and Adriana was still asleep, that's when I heard Rigel come downstairs "so what do we do now, do we walk?" I asked but he just chuckled "follow me" he said, we went to the garage and there was a motorcycle with two helmets "nope I'm not doing that Rigel" I said "yes you are because school is fifteen minutes away and this goes fast enough to get there in time" he said giving me a helmet "so are you getting on?" He said sitting on his seat, he had his leather jacket on and he was putting his helmet on "I don't know how the fuck do you put this shit on"? I said

"You're so dumb, give me" he said  getting down from his motorcycle,grabbing my helmet and placing it gently on my head, getting really close to my face "what am I making you nervous?" he said getting closer making our helmets touch "you wish" I said pushing him away.

He sat on the front of the bike and gestured for me to get on the back, i tried sitting but almost fell "god here- just hold my hand" he said grabbing my hand and helping me get on "now put your hands around my waist and hold tightly" he said "I thought you didn't liked being touched" I said "can you take anything serious" he said.

"You're gonna fucking kill me Norah stop squishing me!" He said "you said to hold on tight!" I said "not the type of "tight" that could kill me!" "Oh I was killing you? Good to know" I said.

He started the motorcycle and we drove off, I squished my eyes close and held on tight to him the whole time.

We stopped at a red light "are you okay?" He said laughing "shut the fuck up and just drive" I said holding on tighter "you know I could just turn this and crash into a tree making both of us die" he said "yeah no shit Rigel!" I said "doesn't it sound fun" he said moving the motorcycle side to side to scare me "stop it! Stop fucking around!" I said hitting his stomach making him laugh .