Lies

1 week later.....

Rigel is a lot more better, he's going to school and everything is back to normal, my leg is better and its just a scar now, I was eating breakfast and it was a Monday, the worst day of the week.

I was eating a bowl of cereal waiting for Rigel to get ready, I was wearing a white tank top and a pair of jeans with a jacket, and my hair was naturally wavy and down

The fit^^

Rigel came down stairs, he was wearing his leather jacket like always, with a white plain t shirt and black jeans "ready?" He asked and then he started looking at me up and down a couple times "what?" I said looking down at my body "nothing" he said and got on his bike, I got on the back and wrapped my hands around his waist.

-
We arrived at school and sat on the classroom and took our lesson, I had the urge to pee so I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I finished and I was washing my hands when one of the stalls opened revealing Milo and Taylor, Milo had lipstick smudged all over his face and Taylor as well, he had the buttons from his shirt opened and Taylor's hair was messy, I looked at them in disbelief.

"Norah I can explain please" "really?!, my best friend and my boyfriend?!" I said and started to feel my eyes burn "we didn't mean to hurt you Norah I swear" Taylor said "since when this has been going on!" I said feeling warm tears roll down my cheeks "for a couple weeks now..." Milo said, I scoffed "so you're telling me you've been fucking her for a couple weeks while lying to me!...lying to my fucking face!" I said. Taylor left the bathroom to let me talk with Milo "look Norah I'm sorry" he said "that still doesn't undo anything" I said "with my best friend!!" I said "let me explain please" he said "look Taylor...and I used to date before you came to this school... and I tried to get over her by using you" he said making my stomach and my chest hurt.

"So you're telling me this whole time you didn't feel anything at all for me, not a single but of emotion?" I asked with hope of a "yes" or something at least "you're really pretty Norah, and I like your personality but I was just trying to get over Taylor, turns out she wanted me back and it all happened to fast" he said "I don't want to see your face anymore, don't text me or talk to me at all" I said "oh come on! Stop acting like you had feelings for me!"he said "what's that supposed to mean!" I said "I tried to work things out with you, but that boy Rigel! He is in love with you and you're fucking blind! He has you protected in a way you cant imagine, four boys in this school like you and they're scared to talk to you because of him! This was never gonna work out with him being in your life!" He said and left.