Surgery

The three of us were waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to call Rigel in, I laid my head on Adriana's shoulder and read my book that I brought, I was in between Rigel and Adriana and Rigel was on his phone.

"Rigel were ready for you, you can come in at any time you're comfortable" the doctor said "please be careful my love" Adriana said hugging Rigel and kissing his head, he looked at me weirdly and went inside the surgery room, my leg started bouncing up and down, I started to bite my nail and started having anxiety.

"are you okay baby?" Adriana asked me "yes I'm I'm just a little worried" I said "he's going to be okay, Rigel is really strong, he has gone trough worse things" she said "what could possibly be worse than surgery" I said "he used to be forced to watch kids suffer, in his orphanage" she said "I adopted him and I remember him being so scared to talk or move, he was only 6 years old, then I met your mom when I got a new job, she was pretty unique and chic if I'm bein honest, but we became best friends and promised each other that our kids would marry each other when they grew up, but now your mom and I are just history" she said.

"You and Rigel were inseparable, you would cry when you had to leave our house, when you moved away Rigel cried so much, he was so sad and confused, he would ask me every night when you were coming back, until he stopped asking, but he would still miss you, until the day you came back, the day he never thought that would come" she said smiling  "why did we move away?" I asked "your mom said that me and Rigel were bad influence and that she couldn't keep letting you be with Rigel" she said "that's so mean" I said lost in my thoughts.

"Rigel has loved you for so many years you cant even imagine" she said

-

Minutes later the doctor came out and walked towards us "the surgery went great, he wont have any fevers or headaches anymore" she said "can we see him?" I asked "he's still not awake but sure follow me" he said, we sat on the chair beside Rigel's bed and he was peacefully asleep.