Five

I couldn't really sleep the whole night from all the stuff I have been seeing. It's like I'm going crazy or something. I decided to wear some gym clothing and go for an early run. I went outside and locked the door behind me as it was probably around 7am. I began jogging and then came towards this path trail sort of thing in the woods. I looked around and saw no one, so I decided to go for it. Besides, what can happen in the morning?

I began jogging as it was kind of nice, even though I kept thinking a werewolf was just going to jump at me out of no where. Scott looked so different and scary, I had a feeling he was a werewolf but his eye colour was different , it was red. Does that make him a bad werewolf? But yesterday night sure gave me the creeps. I'm starting to realize that I'm not really safe here. As I was jogging I heard yelling again. I stopped jogging as it was coming from inside the woods. I left the trail and began going in. All I see is some sort of well in the middle of woods as I see Garrett throw someone down there. I gasped as I looked around and grabbed a big thick stick. I came out of the woods holding the stick for defence.
"Garrett!" I shouted.
He turned around looking at me laughing.
"Well well well..." He said come towards me.
"Who ever you threw down there, get them out." I said demanding.
"Or what are you going to do? Hit me with this stick?" He said.
I didn't say anything besides hold the stick tighter and as a baseball bat.
"I saw what you did at the field. You stabbed Brett." I said getting a little scared but didn't show it.
His smile turned serious.
"You are alittle detective now aren't you." He said touching my waist as I moved back so he can't touch me.
"Just let the person out of the well." I said.
"Or what you going to do, hit me?" He said smiling again as I moved the stick trying to hit him but he grabbed the stick and threw it far away.
He grabbed me throwing him over his shoulders as I was kicking and screaming for him to let go.
"Give him some company." He said before tossing me down into the well also.
I felt like I was flying until a big thud happened and my head hit the brick wall which hurt a lot.
"Ow..." I said.
"Grace?" Someone said as I looked seeing Liam.
"Liam!" I said as I was about to move but pain shot through my head as I put my hand there seeing blood.
"You're hurt." He said.
"You're too." I said seeing a stabbing wound under his chest.
Then I saw some yellow stuff coming out of it. Just like Brett. Oh my god, Garrett is a hunter and wants Liam and the werewolves to be dead.
"It's okay I'll get better." He said.
"No you're not, yellow isn't normal, it has to be some type of poison or something." I said.
"Garrett stabbed you didn't he?" I said as Liam shot his head up to me.
"I know because he threw me down here as well and because I saw him stab Brett during yesterday's game. He's okay right?" I asked.
"Yeah, and Violet is in jail for murdering people. She was the one who was cutting people's heads off with her necklace." He said.
"So she's alive?" I asked.
"Yeah..." Liam said looking at me weirdly.
So Scott didn't kill her, maybe he is a good werwolf?
"Stay here I'll try getting us out of here." He said.
"Yeah don't worry not like I'm going to go anywhere." I joked as he chuckled.
He began climbing up the rock as I was just silent so I don't disturb him or anything. He was almost there but then out of no where he slips.
"No no no..." He said as he lands back in the water.
He stood back up and his chest was rising again as I can tell he was getting angry. Before I could do anything he punched the brick wall as I jumped. I looked at his knuckled which were bleeding and yellow stuff coming out of them.
"Liam..." I said softly.
He looked at me but his eyes were yellow but everything else was normal.
I don't think he knew. He was looking at me and shut his eyes and they were back to normal.
"Sorry..." He said.
I put my hand on his shoulder.
"It's okay, we all get angry sometimes." I said.
"Really you get this angry?" He asked.
"Well not so angry that I grow claws, facial hair, fangs, and yellow eyes." I casually said as he looked at me so fast and shocked which kind of made me laugh.
"You know?" He asked.
"I was the girl who you almost attacked on the full moon. Chris Argent saved me and I followed him in the woods seeing you and Scott. At the game I knew Brett wasn't okay so I went to check on him and he was in pain and I asked him if he needed help but his eyes turned yellow as well and he told me to go away. I hid in the locker room because someone came in and then I just shut my eyes cause I thought I was going to die but then a while later I saw Scott with red eyes. I thought he might be a bad werewolf or something so I sneakily left without no one knowing." I told him.
"So all this time you knew..." He said coming closer to me.
"Yeah... Chris Argent told me not to tell anyone so I didn't but I think you should know that I know."
"Are you scared of me?" He asked me smirking coming closer as I was leaning against the brick walk.
"No." I said.
"Are you sure?" He said.
"Listen to my heartbeat." I said as he was close to my face as our noses were brushing off each other. I could truthfully say I was nervous because he was really close to me. All of a sudden he fell on his knees wincing in pain.
"Oh my god Liam." I said catching his arms.
I made him sit as I looked at his shirt and him as he nodded giving me permission to open his top. I ripped it seeing the poison or what ever it is spreading through his veins getting closer to his heart.
"Okay Liam we have to get out if here, fast." I said.
"I'll try to climb again." He said.
"We both will." I said.
We got up slowly as we both began climbing as Liam was ahead of me a bit but I was taking my time so I won't fall. We were almost at the top but then I was getting dizzy.
"Grace are you okay?" Liam asked me looking down at me.
"I'm fine let's keep going." I said.
Liam got one hand on the top of the well. But then my eye sight was getting blurry and I noticed I let go.
"Liam!"
I felt someone grab my arm as I was dangling as I tried to see as I saw Liam holding me with one hand.
"Grace, stay awake for me." He said.
I tried to get the wall but I was too weak.
All of a sudden I hear Liam howl loudly. I peek through as I saw him looking at me with those yellow eyes of his but after that all I saw was black.

Liam's POV:
I called out for Scott as I was a wolf know so I'd have more strength to hold Grace. I was trying to pull us up but I wasn't able to. I felt so weak as well that I noticed my hand began slipping.
"Please no..." I said but then I let go but someone grabs my hand.
I look up as I turned normal as it was Scott. I never thought I'd be so relieved and happy. He pulled me up as well as Grace as we laid her on the ground as Scott hugged me.
"We better get you to Deaton." He said.
"I can't leave her like this, we have to take her to the hospital first." I said as Scott was holding me.
"Liam you might die." He said.
"Please, take her to the hospital first."
"I'll call Deaton to come at the hospital." Scott said as I nodded. He picked up Grace as he was carrying her as I was walking beside him.
"Are you sure you are okay?" He said as I was coughing but I said I'm fine.

Scott's POV:
We made it to the hospital as my mom took Grace and I took Liam to Deaton. He did the same thing he did to Brett. "He will be okay right?" I said.
"Yes just hold him still." He said as I did as Deaton released the wolfsbane out of his body.
"The berserkers came back, one killed Garrett." I said.
Liam woke up as he was coughing and I had my hand behind his back.
"You feeling alright?" Deaton asked him.
"Yeah, Scott where's Grace?" He asked me.
"She fine, she is on the first floor with my mother." I replied.
"I'm going to check up on her." He said.
"Liam wait, you should rest." Scott said.
"She knows about us Scott." He said.
"What?How?" I asked.
"She was the girl I almost attacked on that full moon. She was the one in the locker room who was terrified as she saw everything even you and Brett." He said.
"How did she get in the well anyways?"
"She was defending me from Garrett. She wanted me out of the well but he obviously fought back and she was thrown down the well." He said.
"She's brave." Deaton said.
"Seems like she always wants to protect and help people..." Deaton added which made me think.
"How if she is something, but is good." I said.
"I don't think she is anything supernatural, she is 100% human." Liam said.
"But then why did Lydia feel weird about her?"
"Who knows?" He said.
"Can I go to her now?" He said as I nodded.
He went outside and down the elevator.
Something does not seem right about Grace.