One

NOTE: -The characters are the same besides Grace and her father.
-I made up few stuff (creatures, story line, script lines) so some stuff that are happening might of never happened in the show.
-I used some of the actual plot that is happening (example: benefactor, berserkers etc.)
-please don't judge
*****************************
Staring out the passenger seats window, great view I must admit. I got used to the police tape and missing posters every corner of every street I'd take. But at least now I don't see that as much.
"I think this will be better for us." I said not losing eye contact from the window.
My father sighs, "Hopefully."
We parked into the driveway as I see our new house for the second time. I got out getting my stuff and dragging it into the house.
"Pick what ever room you want." My father said behind me as I went up the stairs with my bags.
I was walking on the wooden floor hall way which was creaking a little but I didn't mind. I kept walking till I stopped in front of a closed door as I turned the knob opening it slowly revealing a clean bedroom. I admire it as I place my bag down walking around seeing the bed and furniture already up. My father knew I'd pick this room and already set it up for me. "Thanks dad!" I yelled as I heard him chuckling from downstairs. I walked towards my bed as I fell on my back just looking at the ceiling. "Please don't disappoint me Beacon Hills." I said to myself sighing as I shut my eyes.
A while later I opened my eyes thinking I should start unpacking. I began doing that while I was obviously listening to my music.
"Grace!" My father shouted from downstairs.
"Coming!" I replied.
I paused my music as I went downstairs seeing my dad place our dinner on the table which was pizza.
"Wow dad you cooked this yourself?" I joked.
"Haha really funny, the pizza man was nice though gave us a welcoming in the city so gave it for free."
"Wow thats nice of him." I said placing slices on my plate.
"I hope you're not getting sick of eating pizza alot. I'm thinking of joining cooking classes as your mother was mostly the chef of the house." He said faking a smile but I knew how broken he really was.
I placed my hand in his.
"Hey it's okay, who can ever get sick of pizza?" I winked as he smiled.
We ate our pizzas while chit chatting about the new place and our plans.
"Well while you are working, I really want to apply somewhere for volunteering which will hopefully keep me busy. "
"Oh that sounds cool, what were you thinking of doing?"
"Maybe nursing I don't know. I just thought because you told me mom died because of her helping people which you still wouldn't give me the whole details about but I'll feel good about myself." I said.
"That sounds amazing. Grace one day you will find out." He said giving me a reassuring smile.
I nodded even though I didn't understand what he was talking about and continued my pizza.
When we were done I took the dishes and cleaned them while my dad went to bed as he has a long day tomorrow.
I finished cleaning the dishes as I closed all the lights from the bottom floor and began going up the stairs, better get some sleep as I have school tomorrow.
I changed my clothing and hopped in bed shutting my lamp.
This might not be so bad after all.