Two

I was already at school in the principals office. "Heres your schedule, locker number, and these volunteer flyers you asked for." She kindly gave them to me.
"Thank you." I said as I went out tue door finding my classroom.
As I was roaming the hallways as they were kind of getting a little clearer I was about to turn in the hallway as I saw three guys talking so I stopped. Two of them looked older than the guy in the middle. "You're now my brother." One older one said to the younger boy.
"Oh my god Scott, just shut up." The other older boy said.
"I need nobody's help, I'm totally fine!" He said ripping his bandage he had on his arm and walking towards my direction as I quickly walked away. I ignored that as I walked in class having everyone's eyes on me.
"You must be Grace." The teacher spoke.
"Yeah."
"Have a seat over there." She said nicely as I walked my was over to the seat she assigned me.
As I took out my books as began listening to her someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around and it was a friendly looking dude who was smiling at me.
"I don't want to be annoying or anything, but if you need help finding your classes and stuff, I can help you." He said.
"Really? That will be so helpful, thanks." I said returning the smile.
"I'm Mason by the way." He said.
"Grace." I said back as I turned over back to listening to the teacher.
The class was over as Mason and I walked out of class together. I showed him my schedule and he dropped me to my next class. "Wait why are you in the older grade class?" He asked me.
"The principal thought I should take the higher grade course for Biology and Chemistry for some reason. I guess I just think it's pretty simple."
"Wow you're pretty smart then." He said as I smiled.
"Well have fun, I'll see you later?" He asked as a question.
"Yeah." I replied still smiling.
I walked in and don't know why but my head shot up to this girl as I was staring at her and she was staring at me. I don't know why I was like 'forced' to look at her. She had orangish hair pale, and really pretty. I looked away as I can tell she was still looking at me.
"Grace right?" The teacher said as I nodded.
"Have a seat." She said as I looked around and found a seat next to the boy I saw in the hallway, his name was Scott I think.
"So class this is AP Biology, we have a test tomorrow. This is not an easy course, so this test will prove if you are worthy of being in this class or not." She said looking right at Scott.
"Okay so begin review the textbook pages I wrote on the board." She said.
I opened my textbook as I began reviewing.
"Aren't you a little young to be in this class?" He spoke.
"Um, I was assigned to take this course from the principal." I said quietly.
I looked at him as he was staring at that girl who was staring at me and they were like mouthing stuff to each other so I ignored it.
The rest of the class was pretty silent as no one was talking but I kept feeling as if Scott and that girl and this other girl beside the other girl( if that makes sense) were constantly glancing back at me.
I breathed in relief as the bell rang and packed my bag and ran out of class as I kind of bumped into someone.
"Sorry." I muttered.
I looked up at it was that young dude that was talking with Scott and the other dude.
"It's cool." He said smiling at me.
I went to go look for the cafeteria as it was lunch time.
I found it as I was in line to get food which I did. As I was looking for a table I heard someone shouting my name.
" Grace!"
I looked around and spotted Mason as I smiled at walked towards him as he was sitting alone.
"Why you alone?" I asked him as I sat down in front of him.
"My friend was supposed to come but I guess he's busy." He said as I nodded and we began eating.
Then someone put a food tray down beside Mason and sat down. It was the same boy.
"You came, I thought you were going to ditch again." He said.
"Nah, I'm sorry about that." He said to him and looked at me.
"You're the girl that I bumped into right?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm Grace." I said.
"Liam." He replied back doing a cheeky smile.
I got to admit he was really good looking. For a boy my age he sure is buff. He has brown hazel hair, with blue mesmerizing eyes. I noticed I was staring for too long as I looked down at my tray.
"Do you want to go to a party today?" He asked Mason.
"What party?"He asked.
"I don't know Garrett and Violet just said they want to party so if they find one we'll go." Liam said.
"Do you want to come Grace?" Liam asked.
"No it's okay, I have some volunteering to do." I said as they nodded.
It was kind of silent after that as I finished school.
I reached home as my dad was still at work so I decided to finish my homework and then head to the hospital.
**********
Liam's POV:
"Okay so you're an Alpha, you're a coyote, you're a banshee and you're a fox." I said pointing at Scott, Malia, Lydia and Kira.
"Kinsona but fox works." She smirked.
I looked at Stilies, "What are you?" I asked him.
"I was possessed by an evil spirit that controlled my whole body."
"No, like what are you now?" I said.
"Better..." He said as I shook my head.
"So what you are going to put me in those." I said pointing at the collar and chains.
"No their mine." Malia growled and her eyes turned blue.
"H-how did you do that?" I said.
"You'll learn, and I'll teach you." Scott said.
Outsidewe hear people talking.
"Why are their so many people?" Lydia asked.
"You said theres a party so I invited everyone." I said.
Lydia took control over the party as she gave them one as I went with Scott and Kira away from the whole house.

Grace's POV:
I was helping a nurse as now I'm her little assistant sort of thing and I was actually enjoying this.
"Nurse Mccall." I said.
"Yes sweetie." She said.
"I better get going now but I'll see you next week?" I said as she nodded.
"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you, it is a full moon." She said.
"Don't worry Nurse Mccall, theres no werewolves out there to eat me." I joked as she looked at me uneasily.
"Well call me when you reach home okay?" She said as I nodded and left the hospital as I began walking which wasn't such a good idea as I forgot the route back to my house. I sighed as I just began walking.
After 15 mins of walking I noticed the party everyone was talking about. Maybe I can find Mason or Liam and they can tell me the way.
As I was still far from the house I was hearing some noises coming from the woods like branches breaking.
I stopped walking as I was looking in the woods trying to see something. I got my phone and turned the flashlight on as I saw two yellow eyes staring right at me.
"Oh my god..." I said as I turned over my heels and began running.
I looked back and it was something I couldn't explain. It was hairy but a person, with fangs and yellow eyes.... It was a werewolf. He looked a little familiar but I couldn't pick up in it as I was too scared. Obviously I had to fall as I did face forward. I groaned as I turned to my back as I sat up seeing the werewolf right in front of me.
"Please, let me go." I said.
He was growling and he came to me as he had his claws ready to slash my face but then there was an arrow shot next to a tree as the werewolf blocked his eyes and ran away back into the woods as I breathed in relief. I looked up at the guy who shot the arrow as he walked up to me.
"You okay?" He asked me.
I was still shaking, what did I just see?
"Y-yeah." I said.
"Go home okay, don't tell anyone." He said as I just nodded. Before I could ask him questions he began walking into the woods.
I was still standing there thinking. But then  a scream distracted me. It was coming from the woods and it was a male scream. How if it was the man who helped me?
I don't know why but I went in the woods.