-"How did you know that?" Justin asked Rose.  

-"Hello?! You're famous teen singer JUSTIN BIEBER! And I'm one of your biggest fans! I'm like freaking OUT right now!! Ask me any question about you and I bet I can answer it!" she said in a challenging tone.

Justin thought for a few seconds.  

-"What's my dad's name?" 

-"Jeremy. And your little sister is Jazmyn and your little brother is Jaxon." she answered, smiling.  

-"Whoaa... Ummm... What's my favorite candy? 

-"Sour Patch Kids, the red ones." 

-"Jeez how did you know about the red ones? Ummm okay here's a hard one: what's my middle name? I haven't told it in any interviews or anything yet" he said with a challenging smile.

Rose sighed.  

-"You're so ignorant Justin! Like EVERYBODY knows it's Drew! C'mon you got to get in touch with your fans a little more!" she started laughing.  

His eyes were wide, he looked so confused. I just kept laughing.  

-"One last question... Who's my idol?" he asked.  

-"Chuck Norris, Michael Jackson, oh and you have a celebrity crush on Beyonce." she added with a smirk.

Justin blushed slightly.  

-"Anyways, tell us a bit about yourself, Rose. Why are you here?" he asked wonderingly.  

I gave him my why-the-hell-did-you-just-say-that look. He suddenly realized what he had said and turned his head quickly to Rose, who now had her head down, her eyes closed.

I grabbed Justin's shirt collar and roughly pulled him down to my level.  

-"Justin! Why the hell did you say that?! She was all cheerful and happy and you just ruined it!" I whisper-yelled.  

He looked at me with a scared expression.  

-"I-I'm sorry, I-It just came out o-on it's own..." he stuttered nervously.  

I sighed and let go of him. He fixed his shirt and leaned to Rose, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. She sniffed and wiped a tear on her cheek.  

-"I'm sorry Rose. That was ignorant of me and I shouldn't have asked that, it's none of my business. I'm sorry and you don't have to answer that if you don't want to." he told her.

What he just said made memories I've been trying so hard to forget flood back in my mind. When we were at the beach and he asked me about my parents. He had apologized pretty much the same way. Just the thought of my parents made my eyes water. I quickly tried wiping them away, but my cast hit the arm of the wheelchair, making a clinking sound. Justin turned around and looked at me. His eyes widened.  

-"And why are you crying?" he asked cautiously.  

-"It just... made me think of my parents..." I whispered out, knowing that if I talked any louder my tears would spill over.

Justin seemed confused, then I saw him get wide-eyed as he remembered our moment at the beach too.  

-"Oh my gosh I'm so stupid! I made two awesome girls cry in less than a minute! I'm such a jerk!" he yelled at himself, slapping his forehead with his palm.  

He covered his face with his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.  

Rose looked at me with an excited expression and mouthed: