Chapter 18

--Emilie's POV

He gently picked me up and placed me on the wheelchair. I winced again as he let go of me, because all the weight went on my stomach and it hurt really bad. He wheeled me over to the hallway and slammed the door shut behind us.  

-"You okay Justin?" I whispered, looking up at him.  

He looked down at me and forced a smile on his face, trying to make it look natural. I saw right through it.  

-"Yeah, I'm just tired a bit." he said, looking at me.  

I shrugged and he wheeled me over to the nearest doctor. I recognized him as the one who had given Pattie the page we used earlier today.

-"Hey Doc! Is it okay if Emilie and me go visit some patients?" he asked to the doctor.  

The doctor nodded and shuffled in his pages in his hands until he pulled out a long one. It had about 20-30 names on it.  

-"Just like last time, these are the kids that don't get much visits. It would really brighten their day if you could spend about half an hour with them, a lot get sort of depressive because they don't get much company.." he trailed off.  

Me and Justin nodded as he took the list from the doctor and gave it to me. I looked quickly through the list as Justin wheeled me to a room.

*** 6 hours later

-----Emilie's POV

I sighed. I was exhausted.  

-"Justin can I get some chocolate first? I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep any second and chocolate helps me stay up.." I whispered, too tired to talk any louder.  

He chuckled.  

-"Here, I have some right here..."  

He stopped walking and stuffed his hand in his pocket, pulling out a Coffee Crisp. I smiled and tried reaching for it. I couldn't move my arm a tiny bit, I was so tired. He smiled and opened the wrapper, then held the bar in front of my mouth. I rolled my eyes and took a ginormous bite out of it. He just held the rest of the bar there. When I finished he threw the wrapper in the garbage can. I looked back at the list on my lap.

There was one more name on the list. Justin softly knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

There was a girl, who looked about my age, who was lying on the hospital bed. She looked cold, she was shivering slightly. She heard my wheelchair squeak and she looked up. She looked tired and her eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying. Her eyes widened as she saw Justin.  

-"Are you... Justin Bieber?" she whispered.  

Justin smiled and nodded.  

-"The very one!" he said proudly.

The girl looked as if she was about to have some sort of heart attack. Justin pushed my wheelchair closer to her bed and then sat next to her. She just stared at him, wide-eyed. I giggled at her expression.  

-"So what's your name?" I asked.  

She looked over at me, smiling slightly.  

-"My name's Rose, and I'm 13, turning 14 in December." she answered.  

-"Well that's a pretty name! My name's Emilie, and I'm turning 14 in November!" I said excitedly.  

-"And I'm Jus-" Justin started.  

-"Justin Bieber, 14, turning 15 next March." she completed casually.

I burst out laughing at Justin's expression. He looked a little scared. Rose started giggling too.