Chapter 1521-1530

Chapter 1521: Grandma, I'm Su Bao

"You're going to Su's house?"

Su Bao looked at his father in black clothes and tall in front of him, it didn't matter if he didn't know her, she would always remember him.

The black-clothed uncle sat down helplessly, leaned over slightly with his elbows pressed on his knees, and looked at her.

"Su Bao." He said solemnly: "Without the Su family in Kyoto, the Su family has nothing to do with you, and they have never come to look for you."
The
black-clothed uncle frowned: "If you continue like this, it won't be good for you!" Su Bao asked him, "What's

wrong?" The

person on the other side stopped talking, and finally simply said, "You will be sent to a neurological hospital as a psychopath."

Su Bao: "......"

They all thought she was fantasizing.

They all felt that she was because the Lin family had changed too much, which stimulated her.

Su Bao lowered his eyes and looked at his toes.

The hands hanging by his side were empty, there was no little rabbit to hold, no little five...... Alone.

"Thank you, Dad." "I know what to do," she said.
The
black-clothed uncle frowned, but at this time, someone called him: "What about your Mu team?!" Mu Guifan!

Mu Guifan stood up, pressed her head and said, "Wait for me here obediently."

Su Bao hummed, and after he left, he quietly left the police station.

It's useless, even if you're waiting for your dad here, it's useless.

She almost couldn't remember what her uncle and grandparents looked like.

She had to go to Kyoto, and she knew her father wouldn't let her go.

However, the way to Kyoto seems to be difficult!

Su Bao left the police station and looked hard at the bus route to go to the train station.

As soon as I got into the car, I was asked by the driver and even had to call her parents.

Su Bao had no choice but to get out of the car.

She tried several times and the driver didn't let him get in.

There was no way, Su Bao could only walk for a long time, and her shoes were worn out when she arrived, and the cold snow was so cold that she lost feeling in her toes.

"It's winter again......"

Su Bao gasped and watched the snowflakes fall from the sky.

"It's okay, no matter how heavy the snow is, I'll get there."

The little figure of more than four years old, wearing an old cotton coat that was not warm, walked towards the train station step by step.

She knew she couldn't get on the plane.

There may still be a chance to take the train, but modern railway stations check tickets everywhere, Su Bao keeps sneaking in, constantly being taken out, and being taken away by the police again.

This time it was the police station near the train station, and Su Bao quickly slipped out.

Then they were repeatedly caught, taken to the police station, slipped out, and arrested again......

Su Bao doesn't even know how many times I've tried!

The train station was like an inexplicable resistance, making it impossible for her to cross the ditch.

Su Bao's eyes were on fire, she didn't admit defeat!

She didn't believe she couldn't cross it!

Finally, it was dark, the wind and snow were blowing, although the southern city was not as cold as Kyoto, but it was wet and cold in the south, Su Bao felt cold to the bone, and this cold made her a little unbearable.

In the cold middle of the night, there was almost no one outside, Su Bao heard the police station calling, and the Mu team over there was saying that he would come to pick her up as soon as he was done, and told people to take care of her.

Su Bao took advantage of someone to call and slipped out again.

She thinks she can, she can sneak out of the police station, which itself is a loophole!

The more she escapes, the bigger the hole, and even a few fingers are worth it!

Finally, Su Bao slipped onto the train, exhausted and hid in the gap under his seat, and fell into a deep sleep......

What she didn't know was that as soon as she left, Mu Guifan came to pick her up, but she missed it.

She even ignored that the original black-clothed uncle only had the title of 'Mu Team', but on the day she left, a voice shouted the full name of 'Mu Guifan'......

This train traveled for a day and a night, the high-speed rail is not easy to mix, and Subao is an ordinary car.

She followed a woman out of the car, her head bowed, giving the impression that she was a woman with a child.

This time it went very smoothly, she got out of the train station, found the subway, and followed a young woman who had been playing with her mobile phone into the elevator.

After many hardships, Su Bao walked step by step in the snow nest deeper than her thigh with her memory, and she didn't know how to get to Su's house......

It was the time of the Chinese New Year, and the Su family was very lively, and laughter came out.

Su Bao's nose suddenly soured.

"Who are you?" The doorman was wrapped in a thick coat and looked at the thinly dressed child in amazement.

Su Bao grinned: "Uncle Niu......"

Uncle Niu was surprised, and he didn't know her either.

Su Bao couldn't hold it anymore, the corners of his lips trembled, and finally he collapsed without saying anything.

"Su Bao...... Su Bao! There

was another voice in my ears.

Su Bao only felt that his eyelids were heavier.

When she opened her eyes and saw the snow-white walls, her heart tightened, thinking that she was back in Nancheng.

Fortunately, a familiar voice came: "Child, which child are you?" How did it come to our doorstep.

Su Bao suddenly turned his head!

She saw her grandmother wearing a thick shawl and holding a bowl of porridge, looking at her with concern.

The porridge was steaming, the smell of rice was mixed with the reassuring breath of her grandmother, and Su Bao's tears fell.

"Grandma...... Grandmother!

She cried breathlessly: "Grandma, I'm Su Bao!" "