Chapter 41- 50

Chapter 41: Wei Wan was arrested and pretended to have amnesia

The small spatula smashed on Wei Wan's head, smashing her to pieces.

As soon as Wei Wan's wrist loosened, Han Han fell to the ground, while she herself stumbled a few steps and was almost hit by a speeding car.

But because of this, he fell to the ground and his forehead was broken...

The driver got out of the car in anger and cursed: "Look for death!"

Su Zilin quickly stepped forward and hugged Han Han over.

Han Han was scared and stupid.

Su Yichen glanced at the small pot spatula on the ground.

This is what Su Yishen specially brought to Su Bao, ready to take her to make cold mixed vegetables, the kind that children have played with.

He actually smashed Wei Wan's head and bleed...

Su Bao grabbed his small hand and was a little uneasy: "Uncle, Su Bao seems to be working too hard for a hundred million points..."

The eldest uncle said that it is not allowed to show strength in front of others, oh no, vigorously.

Woo hoo, she broke her vows.

Su Yichen looked at Su Bao's restless little face, touched her head, and said: "It's okay, she deserves it."

Now that there are people from the Su family around, they are not afraid.

In the distance, Wei Wanwei, who was lying on the ground, covered her head tremblingly, and she was in pain.

Her brain was buzzing, her head was bleeding, and she reached out and touched a pit on her head.

When he flew out, his forehead still hit a rock, and his forehead was also torn with a big hole.

Wei Wan took a breath of cold air and said with a crying voice: "Zilin, I am in so much pain... Hug me..."

The Su family, who were discussing in a low voice, paused and looked at Wei Wan speechlessly.

Su Zilin usually doesn't talk much, but speaks straight: "You're not sick, right?" Hold you? I might as well hold a sow.

Wei Wan: "..."

Old Mrs. Su said in a cold voice: "Wei Wan, your divorce from Zilin is a foregone conclusion, don't force me to tear my face, you won't be able to stay in Kyoto at that time."

Wei Wan lowered her eyes to cover up the grievances and indignation in her eyes!

She was like this, badly injured and bloody!

Not only did they not care, but they also wanted her to be unable to fool around in Kyoto?

Is there a conscience in the end!

People say that it is better to tear down a temple than destroy a marriage, why do they have to force her to divorce Su Zilin!

But things have come to this point, and it is irreparable...

Wei Wan regretted it, she already knew that she shouldn't have listened to her mother's bad idea!

What Su family will beg her to go back, what child can't live without a mother!

She should have knelt at the door of the Su family on the day she was kicked out, and she didn't leave!

Just when Wei Wan regretted and was unwilling, there was a whistle of a police car in the distance, and several police officers got out of the car and went straight to Wei Wan.

They shouted coldly: "Don't move!" Wei Wan, you have been arrested!

Wei Wan was stunned.

She was arrested? Make no mistake, it's her who got hit on the head!

"Why did you arrest me..."

The police officer took out the arrest warrant with a cold expression: "Wei Wan, you are suspected of killing Li Mei six years ago, and the evidence is conclusive!" Arrest you now according to the law!

Wei Wan was shocked in her heart.

No way!

Six years ago, there was no evidence, and now it is even more impossible.

Are they lying to her?!

Wei Wan made a shocked look and said: "What Li Mei, what are you talking about, I don't know Li Mei..."

The police officer sneered: "There is a human hand hidden in the statue in the central square of the Chengxi New District, holding a piece of oilskin paper in his hand. After technical analysis, we found your finger fingerprints on oil paper!

The police officer took out another document: "There is money wrapped in oily paper, and after we investigated the serial number on the banknote, we found that the 20,000 yuan was taken out by you at the ATM machine of Linxian Bank X six years ago!" Conclusive! Take!

Wei Wan's heart was cold, it was impossible, it was absolutely impossible!

It's been so long, how can I still find out!

Besides, the things in the statue are so secretive, how did they find out?

Seeing that the police officer was about to bring her a silver bracelet, Wei Wan was anxious and didn't know what to do, and an idea flashed in her mind between the sparks of the electric stone!

Wei Wan looked stunned and dazed, stepped back again and again, and cried: "What are you talking about!"

"Zilin, what the hell is going on? Me, why am I here?

"Why can't I think of anything, woo-woo... Zilin, Zilin, I hurt so much! Hug me..."

Everyone in the Su family: "..."

Amnesia?

It doesn't look like it!

Su Bao tilted his head in confusion and asked innocently, "Uncle, what's wrong with the second aunt?" Are you playing the fool?

"Why play the fool, is it because it's not stupid enough?"

Wei Wan: "..."

She held back the anger in her heart, held her head and trembled, and cried:

"Ah... My head, I can't think of anything, why am I here, why are you arresting me..."

"I don't know anything!"

Police officer: "..."

The police officer at the head said coldly: "We have seen too many people like you who pretend to have amnesia when they are caught!" Don't think that if you lose your memory, you don't need to be legally responsible, take it away!

The two police officers went up and backhanded Wei Wan.

Wei Wan cried: "Zilin, Zilin, save me!" What the hell is going on, why am I here, why are the officers arresting me!

"I didn't act, I really don't know!"

She cried helplessly and frightened, this acting, people who don't know really think she has amnesia.

It's a pity that it's useless at all.

Whether it is amnesia or not, people have to do what they have doneBear legal responsibility for violations and crimes!

Until she was put into a police car, Wei Wan finally couldn't hold back.

She shouted: "Zilin, Zilin, I was wrong!" You quickly told the police officer to release me..."

"Mom, mom! Please, Han Han is still young, she can't live without my mother!
With a
click, the police officer closed the car door directly, and Wei Wan shouted on the glass window without dying.

It's a pity that everything is too late.

Buy a murderer to poison Su Zilin, intentional homicide -

at least ten years to start!

And Su Zilin has filed a lawsuit for divorce, which means that she and the Su family have no relationship, and no one will save her after entering!

As for her mother?

It's good that her mother doesn't make trouble, where to count on ...

Wei Wan cried, tears fell, desperate!

She couldn't figure out what went wrong, she had been fine all along, how could she suddenly be discovered?!

Outside the car.

A police officer was taking notes and showing documents to Su Zilin for him to sign.

While asking, "How did the injury on the back of Wei Wan's head come from?"

Su Yichen said lightly: "Just started a dispute, Wei Wan wanted to take the child to commit suicide, and the second elder smashed it in a hurry."

The officer nodded while recording: "With what?" Don't be nervous, the prisoner was injured during the capture, we will record this.

Su Yichen nodded in understanding and said, "Smash it with a spatula."

Officer: "Which spatula?"

Su Zilin picked up the spatula on the ground silently, and the police officer looked at it, and the person was stupid: "Are you sure?!" With

such a small spatula, children have played with family toys, right?

Just this can smash people like that?

Su Zilin cut to the chase: "I'm sure."

Officer: "..."

Finally, the police officer who finished taking the note took the small pot and shoveled away.

Su Bao pursed his lips, looked at the police car walking away blankly, and did not speak for a long time.

Hehe, her little spatula... Arrested and sent to jail!